Kareem Hunt Involved in Bar Fight

carrolljcmc

32 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Mike Vick will forever be a piece of **** human being for what he did to all those dogs. 

Yep. Good people don’t do horrific things like that. It’s amazing how his PR campaign to save face has swayed so many people. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yep. Good people don’t do horrific things like that. It’s amazing how his PR campaign to save face has swayed so many people. 

Not PR, it's literally just time. Lets be real there are still fans having signs of not wanting Vick to be in the NFL so he still gets a lot of hate. But time heals wounds and people are willing to forgive and forget if we see evidence in person being changed. Mike Vick has taken 180 and is a completely different and better person now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I'd love to see that photo, bc Hunt and the woman had no prior relationship to the incident.  She was just a "groupie" who was upset she was told to leave.

@BleedTheClock Has to be lying or maybe his friend is waiting to post that pic right before Hunt returns from his suspension because if true, that picture is worth a lot of money. If BTC still has that pic, also surprised he hasn't shared it with more people.

22 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

Not PR, it's literally just time. Lets be real there are still fans having signs of not wanting Vick to be in the NFL so he still gets a lot of hate. But time heals wounds and people are willing to forgive and forget if we see evidence in person being changed. Mike Vick has taken 180 and is a completely different and better person now.

Vick is a better person because he stopped strangling and electrocuting dogs? What a great transformation!

He got caught doing one of the most screwed up and twisted things a person can do. He brutalized and murdered innocent animals after basically torturing them their entire lives. If at no point during the era he was doing this he realized it was horrible, screw him for life. I’d bet if he hadn’t been caught he’d still be doing that kind of thing. He’s right there with the pedos IMO.

But back to the topic. Lemme see if my friend still has it. I don’t personally still have it. Call me a liar if you want...I don’t think it’s that crazy to think they got over it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Hoping to boop

The only thing that would be better is if they taught a parrot to randomly spout out bad sports takes. "Bacaw LeBron or Jordan?"

A gambling goldfish is good. A newsbreaking dog is better. Stephen A Smith the parrot would be best.

• Like 2

I'm going to regurgitate something I saw on Twitter, partly because I'm feeling lazy, partly because it's actually a really good assessment of this whole thing.

Calling it a "fight" is probably going too far.  But at bare minimum it's "an incident."  And "an incident" is something that a guy already set to ride a multi-game suspension for an earlier violent "incident" should be going out of his way to make sure he doesn't repeat.

Hubris will out, I suppose.

8 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Mike Vick will forever be a piece of **** human being for what he did to all those dogs. 

While admittedly an absolutely horrendous deal, I feel like Mike Vick's adventures as Ron Mexico deserve significantly more play.

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

I'm going to regurgitate something I saw on Twitter, partly because I'm feeling lazy, partly because it's actually a really good assessment of this whole thing.

Calling it a "fight" is probably going too far.  But at bare minimum it's "an incident."  And "an incident" is something that a guy already set to ride a multi-game suspension for an earlier violent "incident" should be going out of his way to make sure he doesn't repeat.

Hubris will out, I suppose.

Its like his 4th or 5th incident.

Might just be a problem brewing there

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Its like his 4th or 5th incident.

Might just be a problem brewing there

Even if it wasn't his 4th or 5th incident, there's cause for concern just because it shouldn't take a genius to figure out that the time when you're under greater scrutiny because you're about to serve punishment for one offense is the time you should be really minding your P's and Q's to stay out of new opportunities to offend.  There are and would be resources available to him if he wanted to improve his ability to stay out of these situations, even if it was just a team-hired bodyguard (personal security/minder/call-him-whatever-you-want who would intervene on Hunt's behalf to keep him from being the one getting physically involved), but a lot of times these guys' egos won't let them "hide behind" someone else (how they choose to perceive it) even if it means protecting their careers or the millions of dollars that they could be in a position to take home.