Angels P Tyler Skaggs has Died

ttitansfan4life

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

Fair enough, but when they provide no information other than 'found unresponsive', people are going to speculate. 

Drugs still seem like the most likely cause until we get more info 

This isn't the 80's. You think a major league team wouldn't know or they'd be ok with a pitcher shooting up?

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

This isn't the 80's. You think a major league team wouldn't know or they'd be ok with a pitcher shooting up?

Entirely possible that a starting pitcher is using drugs occasionally on his off days without the team's knowledge 

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Based on what? You think they just say ok bye see you in 4 days?

No, I don't think that. Just saying it's possible and that I'm sure there are plenty of guys who abuse drugs in the show. I mean, the redsox team that broke the curse would take whiskey shots in the tunnel during games. 

Hell, I know there are players out there who smoke pot before games. 

Sorry for speculating, I'll wait for further info before commenting again

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

A major league starting pitcher making close to $2.5M a year after taxes is not using street heroin. 

As opposed to the other kinds of heroin out there? Lol 

Mac Miller died from fentanyl, and he was a multi millionaire as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

My friends and I always try to figure out how that Marlins team would look if JF was still around.

Truly, truly awful. 

I'm figuring that the team might not have been sold because they were just just missing some extra rotation pieces. The hitting and RP were good.

1 hour ago, freak_of_nature said:

I'm figuring that the team might not have been sold because they were just just missing some extra rotation pieces. The hitting and RP were good.

The team had no further room for growth. I suspect that not much would change except their farm system would be a little deeper.