2019 Trade Deadline/Rumors

BullsandBroncos

Wow

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's actually pitched okay this year. His numbers look bad when compared to the rest of the bullpen, which obviously has been pretty lights out, but he's not been bad at all. I'm assuming that we are eating a huge chunk of the salary owed as well. 

I hope we are eating all of his salary and getting better prospects back 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's actually pitched okay this year. His numbers look bad when compared to the rest of the bullpen, which obviously has been pretty lights out, but he's not been bad at all. I'm assuming that we are eating a huge chunk of the salary owed as well. 

He’s pitched well lately.

Trade deadline 2019 - 

Where the Giants have an all star closer who has been lights out in the last year of his deal, a right handed cheap reliever with a sub 1 whip, striking out nearly a batter an inning with an era / fip less than three who is cheap and under team control for at least one more year with prior closing experience, and another left handed reliever available in trade, and its Pomeranz and Melancon who get shipped. 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Very well. Seems like he's finally healthy enough to trust his body and throw with the right mechanics. I think he's finally ready to pitch multiple days in a row which means he's finally ready to be a closer again 

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

His last few games he's been lights out. He got bit with the injury bug right after we acquired him, so maybe that had more to do with the subpar play. 

Archived