Melvin Gordon ends hold out; to report Thursday

SBLIII

On 7/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, Bolts223 said:

Honestly at this point after knowing the numbers that are being thrown around I'd rather we just not sign him to anything.

A) Only once in generation talents at RB like Adrian Peterson and LT are worth 8-figures.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:48 PM, Bolts223 said:

Perhaps they “deserve” it, but that doesn’t mean they are worth it or that giving them that money is a good decision for keeping your franchise a winning franchise.

As a Saints fan, I would be absolutely livid if they let Kamara walk because they weren't willing to pay him over 8 figures. I don't see how not keeping a key player isn't a good decision for "keeping your franchise a winning franchise".

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Will you own up at seasons end or disappear like a thief in the night when the majority if not all of these prediction are wrong? Or will you be like Ace or Jason La Canforia and point out how I got 1 right out of a Dozen? Threw enough Sh!t against the wall to be called the next Nostradamus? Curious?

To be clear you have the Eagles picking #1 in the 2020 draft with the worst record in the NFL this season, correct? 👍🍺

Ill own up big time. If mods allow it, ill let poster make up offensive, vulgar nick names for me and ill own them all off season.

Eagles are my surprise bad team. Im in no way guaranteeing that or overly confident. I just have a 2018 jags feel for them.

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Eagles are my surprise bad team. Im in no way guaranteeing that or overly confident. I just have a 2018 jags feel for them.

Catastrophic injuries surpassing even last years absurd amount would have to occur, which is possible given the past two seasons worth. Otherwise your new Nickname will be ready in 6 months.

Better chance your Chargers are that team, then the Eagles. A team that hasn't had back 2 back playoff appearances in a Decade. Just saying?

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Catastrophic injuries surpassing even last years absurd amount would have to occur, which is possible given the past two seasons worth. Otherwise your new Nickname will be ready in 6 months.

Better chance your Chargers are that team, then the Eagles. A team that hasn't had back 2 back playoff appearances in a Decade. Just saying?

Ehh i dunno about that. Our qb hasnt missed a start in over a decade. Your qb hasnt played a full season yet.

Past couple years chargers have improved in wins by 3, eagles opposite direction. Like i said, just a hunch. If im off on my predictions, even though i didnt guarantee most of them, ill be bearerofstupidity, bearerofidiocy, bearerofdumbmoronwhoisaramblingtroll, etc.

Edited by Bearerofnews

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:
6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Ehh i dunno about that. Our qb hasnt missed a start in over a decade. Your qb hasnt played a full season yet.

You're not helping your case! The same QB that hasnt made back to back Playoffs appearances in that decade? That QB?

Unless that the eagles have so many injuries to key players (I do not know who is the backup of Wentz if he is injured again, but I do not think this backup will be good as Foles if they need, so Wentz need to stay healthy this time!) I would be very surprised if the eagles have a losing record in 2019.

Outside of the Patriots, the eagles seem to be the most unlikely team in the NFL to finish with a losing record, unless they have a lot of injuries.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Like i said, just a hunch. If im off on my predictions, even though i didnt guarantee most of them, ill be bearerofstupidity, bearerofidiocy, bearerofdumbmoronwhoisaramblingtroll, etc.

See? This is class. This is how your troll politely. If Howie Roseman hadn't sold his soul to the devil in order to forever have a top 5 offense, I'd also say that they could he a surprise bad team.

Imagine Howie Roseman paired with Bill Belichick.

1 minute ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Unless that the eagles have so many injuries to key players (I do not know who is the backup of Wentz if he is injured again, but I do not think this backup will be good as Foles if they need, so Wentz need to stay healthy this time!) I would be very surprised if the eagles have a losing record in 2019.

Outside of the Patriots, the eagles seem to be the most unlikely team in the NFL to finish with a losing record, unless they have a lot of injuries.

The Eagles' backup is either Nate Sudfeld, who is solid, or Clayton Thorson, who was my favorite QB - not the one I thought was the best, just the one I liked the most - in the 2018 draft... And then he broke his back and was a 5th or 6th round pick in 2019. Figures.

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Imagine Howie Roseman paired with Bill Belichick.

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Crazy that I thought this was the MG3 holdout thread.  O.o

Imagine Tom Telesco paired with Bill Belichick.

Also, I like Melvin Gordon's game. He reminds me a lot of Qadree Ollison. 

7 hours ago, Iced_Earth said:

I'm interested, what makes you think they go 11-5?

the most wins I give them this year is 9.  

I posted my reasons in the NFL gen thread i think it was a Dolphins thread. I'll see if i can find it and up it. So that this thread doesnt become something it wasnt started as.

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

The Eagles' backup is either Nate Sudfeld, who is solid, or Clayton Thorson, who was my favorite QB - not the one I thought was the best, just the one I liked the most - in the 2018 draft... And then he broke his back and was a 5th or 6th round pick in 2019. Figures.

Last thing on Eagles. 

Doesn't that apply to most so called Contenders though? Any of these teams going anywhere let alone a SB without 

Rodgers,  Brady, Rivers, Ben, Rivers, Wilson, Ryan, Mahomes? I get that Wentz needs to stay healthy and without Foles on the roster it would suck most likely even though I do like Studfeld! But it applies to just about every team with a legit FQB.

PS: Pay MGIII