Bitcoin

BayRaider

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm upset we didn't think of this ourselves. I've been needing some smart folks, I think I'm going to pivot careers and start up a Ponzi scheme...

You seem like the sort of fella who'd do well in such an endeavor, and @jrry32 is a lawyer, so he's already missing a soul. 

So, y'know - Ponzi dream team (which should be the name of our GDT gatecrasher group).

What if we just tell people it's a Ponzi scheme? Is that still illegal?

They have to sign something that says they know we're gonna take their money and stick it in a checking account like Bernie Madoff, and they know we're gonna send them phony statements each month with a big red stamp on each page that says "fake statement - this is a ponzi scheme", and they might get more money than they put in but probably not.

EDIT: Also on a totally unrelated note what's Dogecoin.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Bro what? Holding gold from us Ram fans you better speak up 

He just texted me today and said put as much into it as I can before it hits a dollar.

I still don't understand any of this so I try not to speak up unless I have an actual source lol 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

doge going back down... I should have just sold.. will it go back up 

Unless you're at 10,000 dollars in profit don't sell.  People who talk **** about Dogecoin are just jealous they've missed out.

Everybody knows it's a bad idea that's going to pay off. 

11 hours ago, JonStark said:

He just texted me today and said put as much into it as I can before it hits a dollar.

I still don't understand any of this so I try not to speak up unless I have an actual source lol 

Did he give you a price target for it?

Currently at 63 cents per. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Unless you're at 10,000 dollars in profit don't sell.  People who talk **** about Dogecoin are just jealous they've missed out.

Everybody knows it's a bad idea that's going to pay off. 

what price did you buy at? what is the goal

Edited by Humble_Beast

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

what price did you buy at? what is the goal

I have 35,000 at an average price of just under 2 cents. 

I'm not selling until/unless it hits 50 cents per or until it drops back down to 2 cents per. 

Chances of it hitting 1 dollar are extremely low, even over the next 10 years, but chances of it going to 50 cents over the next 6 months I think is very high. 

If Coinbase gets it, I think 50 cents is more realistic than falling down below 3 cents. 

I get what everyone is saying about it.  It's a gimmick, it's a joke, it's pointless, it has no value. 

But it does have value right now.  In a world where Gamestop goes from 4 dollars to 400 dollars in like a week, Dogecoin can make people a lot of money and sitting there dumping on it is just counterproductive when nobody is suggesting putting life savings or even paychecks into it.

N4L was in here making fun of me for being a two pump chump when I put another 500 dollars worth into it at .036 per.  It's nearly doubled that in two or three days.  That 500 dollars is now 925 dollars.

At a cost of 661.36, my Dogecoin value is at 2,374 dollars.

If I had put 6,661 dollars into it I should be made fun of, but I'd be made fun of while driving my new car.

It's stupid, but it's also fun and it's paying off right now. 

Also, I will never ever be able to get this Tweet out of my head:

shu3p1cshi601.jpg

I can live with losing 1,000 dollars at 32 years old.

I won't be able to live with missing out on millions of dollars at 42 years old.

If/when it gets to 50 cents, I'm selling 10,000 dollars worth and then never, ever, ever, ever, ever touching the rest just out of gratitude alone for the ole Doge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

I have 35,000 at an average price of just under 2 cents. 

I'm not selling until/unless it hits 50 cents per or until it drops back down to 2 cents per. 

Chances of it hitting 1 dollar are extremely low, even over the next 10 years, but chances of it going to 50 cents over the next 6 months I think is very high. 

If Coinbase gets it, I think 50 cents is more realistic than falling down below 3 cents. 

I get what everyone is saying about it.  It's a gimmick, it's a joke, it's pointless, it has no value. 

But it does have value right now.  In a world where Gamestop goes from 4 dollars to 400 dollars in like a week, Dogecoin can make people a lot of money and sitting there dumping on it is just counterproductive when nobody is suggesting putting life savings or even paychecks into it.

N4L was in here making fun of me for being a two pump chump when I put another 500 dollars worth into it at .036 per.  It's nearly doubled that in two or three days.  That 500 dollars is now 925 dollars.

At a cost of 661.36, my Dogecoin value is at 2,374 dollars.

If I had put 6,661 dollars into it I should be made fun of, but I'd be made fun of while driving my new car.

It's stupid, but it's also fun and it's paying off right now. 

Also, I will never ever be able to get this Tweet out of my head:

shu3p1cshi601.jpg

I can live with losing 1,000 dollars at 32 years old.

I won't be able to live with missing out on millions of dollars at 42 years old.

If/when it gets to 50 cents, I'm selling 10,000 dollars worth and then never, ever, ever, ever, ever touching the rest just out of gratitude alone for the ole Doge. 

This man gets it. Like I said $3,000 doesn’t hurt me at all if I lose it, but what will is losing out on a million if it ever gets to $10 with my 100,000 shares

Edited by Fresh Prince