Fantasy Football

Tomahawk

I totally made that draft my girlfriend. I bought it a corsage, opened it's door, wined and dined it at a sweet little cafe, parked it at lookout point and totally raw-dogged that draft. Now I'll lose its phone number and never call it again. Sorry draft, you were just another notch in my fantasy football belt. I don't care that you're pregnant. Let @Kiwibrown raise it; he's Catholic. 

• Like 2

I just drafted Baker Mayfield about 5 rounds too early in the minds of most...meaning that most people are obviously wrong. Conservatively speaking, he throws 78 TD and 2 INT (bounce off of Njoku/Hollywood's hands) and 6,500 yards. Unfortunately, I'll need to figure something out Week 15/16 when the Browns are 14-0/15-0 and rest him the last two games...he'll only get 2 drives, so I have to decide whether or not it's worth 2 TD passes that week or if I'd be better off with someone else.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I just drafted Baker Mayfield about 5 rounds too early in the minds of most...meaning that most people are obviously wrong. Conservatively speaking, he throws 78 TD and 2 INT (bounce off of Njoku/Hollywood's hands) and 6,500 yards. Unfortunately, I'll need to figure something out Week 15/16 when the Browns are 14-0/15-0 and rest him the last two games...he'll only get 2 drives, so I have to decide whether or not it's worth 2 TD passes that week or if I'd be better off with someone else.

giphy.gif 

First round as well.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Has the draft order been rigged yet?

Can confirm

22 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I believe I have now identified my excuse for my inevitable poor performance this year.

I thank you sir.

post of the day

22 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

Ill be trashed drafting......

This

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1