NFL preseason games talk: General discussion

buno67

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Everything I’ve read about the Ravens makes it sound Like their offense is the greatest show on turf... 🤮

Yeah their fans are all in and in a us against the world mentality because Lamar is going to be a great passer this year and everyone who is hating on him will continue to do so because everyone are haters.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah their fans are all in and in a us against the world mentality because Lamar is going to be a great passer this year and everyone who is hating on him will continue to do so because everyone are haters.

Yeah they’re delusional.

It’s as if anyone who’s even questioning the incredible passing ability of the legendary Lamar Jackson is an idiot.  Clearly he’s amazing as he won 5 games last year.

I have no issue with most fans here, but that fan base is awful.

• Like 2

It's Baltimore. They are the armpit of America and it's no surprise their fan base can't grasp rational thinking.

Lamar Jackson doing well against base defenses should be a must. Teams are going to scheme up specific defenses for the Ravens because they run such weird stuff. 

I couldn't be worried less about Lamar Jackson or the Ravens offense. Their defense will be good, but that offense is fixing to be bad.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2019 at 1:22 PM, BleedTheClock said:

It's Baltimore. They are the armpit of America and it's no surprise their fan base can't grasp rational thinking.

Lamar Jackson doing well against base defenses should be a must. Teams are going to scheme up specific defenses for the Ravens because they run such weird stuff. 

I couldn't be worried less about Lamar Jackson or the Ravens offense. Their defense will be good, but that offense is fixing to be bad.

Baltimore as a city doesnt get nearly the shade it deserves. Baltimore is like a big Toledo and if you have every been to Toledo, its like the worst parts of Detroit in a blender.

People think Cleveland sucks still, when in reality Cleveland is like the Ritz compared to living in Detroit/Toledo/Baltimore/Pittsburgh

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

I was surprised by Kyler Murray. Threw better than I expected 

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

Kid can sling it he’s a thrower for sure. He’s gonna be a 4K plus year guy

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Didn’t think he would look that good

It’s preseason fellas.

I remember when Brady Quinn lit up a preseason.

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

let’s see how serious Dorsey’s no tolerance is with him 

I’m guessing this will be his last chance.

He’ll serve his 4 games and be given a chance to compete, but that’s about it.

This is going to make letting Hollywood walk a much harder decision.