STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is a warning - I was just writing the night write up anyway. Do not post anything you receive from me until the night is officially over! Another rule violation will result in a modkill.

I guess I misread the rules you said my items I couldn’t reveal, I never quoted you word for word

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

’m hesitant to go Malf because he and Dome are the two best remaining

lol.

coffee and ice are both hot

sun light and shade are both bright

Malf and dome are both good

See how dumb this sounds? 

(love you domey. but every now and then I have to stir the pot)

Everything on the station was quiet... too quiet. Where were all the ruffians attempting to take over the station?

The crew decided to check the infirmary to see if any casualties happened quietly last night, when they discovered the sole victim of the night: @carl_sjunior. He was, of course, Julian Bashir, Federation aligned. He appeared to have been shot with a phaser set to kill. Only his combadge was found by his corpse.

Day 3 is officially OPEN and will end 8/7 at 9:00 PM ET. The autopsy report will be updated momentarily.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I guess I misread the rules you said my items I couldn’t reveal, I never quoted you word for word

You have to see the final write up before revealing things. Otherwise it could mess up the host write up (I assume thats the reason for the rule). 

• Like 1