STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

The situation I was referring to was the Counselor vote on Day 1,  so your later conversion later that night doesn't factor into it. 

Counselor was an outed third party, and you led the charge vehemently that he should be the vote. It's not the approach that you are taking at the current point in time (though obviously that may change), and I find it to be an interesting dichotomy as it is a notable change in philosophy. 

a couple things

1. it was day 1 with no info given yet. if bcb had claimed outlaw day 1, it would be an easy choice to lynch him

2. i put my vote on bcb earlier, but based on info that was presented in the thread, i feel its more fruitful to swing for the fences

3. counselor was indeed a friendly other in the TNG game. I am betting that bcb is the equivalent win condition here.

8 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

would rather hunt for mafia while having a known (bcb) "threat" than to waste an early day voting him out

if people decide to make that decision, why cant it be tmw or the next day

this is all a waste of time

Vote Mwil

14 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

PR and Orca with their scum games. Asking mostly pointless questions, making accusations, and little to no actual scum hunting. 

Since I posted this, here are orca's posts:

14 hours ago, The Orca said:

Lol...I can recap from the autopsies

Bcb

@Whicker

Did you use the tricoder item (assuming it's in this game as well)?

@bcb1213

So you an Outlaw?

Gopher

13 hours ago, The Orca said:

What is your role?

I'm not scum ( @Dome :D)

Last game all 3 main factions had a tricorder..character may be the only thing that confirms ( in part) if Whicker is scum or not...id lean to him not being scum based on his forcefullness of the claim

Bcb

What's this?

@bcb1213

If you are lynchproof...why the worry?

It will confirm part of your story 

You seem frantic to push the lynch off yourself even though you say you will live and in doing so exuding worry imo

How you know this?

tenor.gif

No

Last game town got screwed because all groups had redirect, frame, tricorder invests and kills....

Malf is claiming an invest and Whicker a tricorder, Counselor a redirect, BcB (claimed) drinks, anything else lol. I think we are gonna have to start getting characters to help sort this out 

Why claim that?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9826117

Explaining your vote using the cover of the risk of a converter...who is dead....

Scum just trying to look involved, read up enough to know BcB claimed deathproof...not read up enough to know Touch was the converter and is dead

Are there multiple converters Mwil?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Its possible...interesting post though. So you think Malf and Touch could be Aligned and Malf kills and Touch converts?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Mwil

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Vote Mwil

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca and Pickle would be the type to eliminate Swag and Touch immediately as they would be two of the biggest threats to them in the game as scum to be honest. 

PR has posted way less. But he's sharing move info, granted it could be scum info. Although he didn't start to show any scum hunting motive until today.

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

orca trying to stay active without actually scum hunting. Anything with any meat to it is just info from someone else.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca and Pickle would be the type to eliminate Swag and Touch immediately as they would be two of the biggest threats to them in the game as scum to be honest. 

Got them. Feeling the heat now I see

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Got them. Feeling the heat now I see

LOL

Nah. I have 2 whole votes on me, and Carl Jr is either scum or easily swayed/manipulated. 

I’m staying on BCB and contemplating Raves tbh. SirA has me intrigued as well.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

Nah. I have 2 whole votes on me, and Carl Jr is either scum or easily swayed/manipulated. 

I’m staying on BCB and contemplating Raves tbh. SirA has me intrigued as well.

He's just projecting. He's the one "feeling the heat".

Archived