Jump to content
Silver&Black88

All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not sure, but that's good incentive to move quick if true.

Yeah apparently we could suspend him for week 1 then that voids his guaranteed money. At this point I don’t think anyone could say there isn’t going to be another problem somewhere along the line, I’d cut bait now tbh and concentrate on who we have got. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I think the goal should still be to keep him on the team. A public apology will at least give the appearance of institutional control both outwardly (to the media and fanbase) and internally, while still keeping him on the roster. Ultimately, Antonio Brown is still far and away the best player on this team and key to the team's success this year.

Naw a fake apology guarantees him that 14 mill$ opening day roster bonus. If you give a guy 14$mill after he does that to you then you might as well give him your marbles too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in a fantasy league with guys i uaed to work with in Oakland. None are currently employeed there anymore.

Just got a text in the group text "Raiders are cutting AB."

Mayock fired this guy when they cleaned house. He was a mid level guy. I am hoping he is just blowing smoke but he definitely knows ****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I think the goal should still be to keep him on the team.

He threatened to punch our GM in the face, punted a ball and then said "fine me for that". This is not a person you want on our team or in your locker room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

I am in a fantasy league with guys i uaed to work with in Oakland. None are currently employeed there anymore.

Just got a text in the group text "Raiders are cutting AB."

Mayock fired this guy when they cleaned house. He was a mid level guy. I am hoping he is just blowing smoke but he definitely knows ****.

Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

He threatened to punch our GM in the face, punted a ball and then said "fine me for that". This is not a person you want on our team or in your locker room.

He's gotta go, no one player is, or can ever be, bigger than the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I think the goal should still be to keep him on the team. A public apology will at least give the appearance of institutional control both outwardly (to the media and fanbase) and internally, while still keeping him on the roster. Ultimately, Antonio Brown is still far and away the best player on this team and key to the team's success this year.

This is crazy. How good did u really think we was going to be? Unless u think AB is the key for us going to playoffs it isnt worth it. 

Edited by dante9876

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Naw a fake apology guarantees him that 14 mill$ opening day roster bonus. If you give a guy 14$mill after he does that to you then you might as well give him your marbles too. 

This, he’s gotta go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just goes to show how shortsighted Gruden is. Mayock could've used those picks to add to the core, instead, we wasted them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We traded for AB when basically no other team in the league was doing it, we gave him a raise as he asked, we were understanding during feet-gate and helmet gate, and this dude still blew it. Unbelievable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 If he’s really going to be a **** you suspend him for the first week of the season and then cut him so no team has wiggle room to sign to a large contract .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×