Preseason Week 1: Browns vs Redskins - Beginning of a Dynasty

candyman93

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Everyone's backup OL sucks. There is a surplus of DL talent in the league so it's natural for the backups to get raped.

You know it's an exciting time to be a Browns fan when we're complaining about the backup OL and backup QBs.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

A pretty good back up is like being the best dressed homeless guy. It is worthless. 

It's not worthless, but they're a luxury, not a necessity.

People in here are acting like the season is going to come down to a clipboard holder.

There is a middle ground. I'd love to upgrade the guys behind Baker. However, that is literally the last of my concerns with this team.

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

It's not worthless, but they're a luxury, not a necessity.

People in here are acting like the season is going to come down to a clipboard holder.

There is a middle ground. I'd love to upgrade the guys behind Baker. However, that is literally the last of my concerns with this team.

You've misread me as someone that will compromise. Not only do I think backup QBs are worthless I'm now going to say that they must be exterminated. 

• Like 2