Expectations for your team this year

naptownskinsfan

I have the following expectations:

1. I will go into the season expecting like 10-3 or 9-4
  2. Wisconsin will win a game they shouldn't, get put in the top 10 of some poll, and I will start getting my hopes up
  3. Wisconsin will win the B1G West, and I'll go into the championship game saying "there's like a 20% chance we beat OSU, it has to happen sometime"
  4. Wisconsin will get obliterated, finish 9-4, and I will want to die
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I have the following expectations:

1. I will go into the season expecting like 10-3 or 9-4
  2. Wisconsin will win a game they shouldn't, get put in the top 10 of some poll, and I will start getting my hopes up
  3. Wisconsin will win the B1G West, and I'll go into the championship game saying "there's like a 20% chance we beat OSU, it has to happen sometime"
  4. Wisconsin will get obliterated, finish 9-4, and I will want to die

Every promising year I tell myself that if Bucky makes it to the B1G championship game I'll go.

Every year I'm glad that I don't. Still can't believe we shut down Saquon (for the most part) just to get torched by Trace F'ing McSorley.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Every promising year I tell myself that if Bucky makes it to the B1G championship game I'll go.

Every year I'm glad that I don't. Still can't believe we shut down Saquon (for the most part) just to get torched by Trace F'ing McSorley.

Every Wisconsin fan starts the year knowing that Wisconsin football is going to make them suicidal and somehow ends the year suicidal. It's Charlie Brown trying to kick a football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I mean, even if you dont' win it's still fun to go to.... but I've never seen us lose in the Championship game so who knows. I have drove to Happy Valley and West Lafayette to watch us lose though so I assume it'd be the same thing. That is what I'm basing my assumption off of lol. Happy Valley was still A LOT of fun minus that BS game. Fans were very cool and actually nice to us. Never heard that about PSU fans before especially against OSU.....

Edited by JTagg7754
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I mean, even if you dont' win it's still fun to go to.... but I've never seen us lose in the Championship game so who knows. I have drove to Happy Valley and West Lafayette to watch us lose though so I assume it'd be the same thing. That is what I'm basing my assumption off of lol. Happy Valley was still A LOT of fun minus that BS game. Fans were very cool and actually nice to us. Never heard that about PSU fans before especially against OSU.....

I had friends drop upwards of $5k on going to 3 consecutive Rose Bowls, only to lose all 3, including 1 to Andy goddamn Dalton. None of them had a good time.

• Like 1

Every Wisconsin fan starts the year knowing that Wisconsin football is going to make them suicidal and somehow ends the year suicidal. It's Charlie Brown trying to kick a football.

How you aren't a Browns fan yet is astonishing. @LETSGOBROWNIES and @mistakey tell him what he's missing. This sentence screams "LET'S GO BROWNS!" to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He is, he just doesn’t know it yet.

The fact we have Greg Robinson just seals the deal.

I do love everything about Greg Robinson. The fact that he spent an offseason working on a rap album instead of learning the playbook just to screw over the Rams is maybe one of the best things ever.

• Like 3

I do love everything about Greg Robinson. The fact that he spent an offseason working on a rap album instead of learning the playbook just to screw over the Rams is maybe one of the best things ever.

but now you get to see him good on a team thats not the rams thats gotta feel better than having him be bad on the rams