2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

46 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

TE Austin Hooper's name keeps popping up in a lot of recent stories .. he may be available.

Can't see him being available. He's a young, red-hot TE (on my fantasy team so I'd know). He'll be part of ATL's future even if they seek to rebuild. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Can't see him being available. He's a young, red-hot TE (on my fantasy team so I'd know). He'll be part of ATL's future even if they seek to rebuild. 

He's a FA, what if they don't want to pay a TE going into a rebuild? It's not really a position that moves the needle if you're a bad team.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

He's a FA, what if they don't want to pay a TE going into a rebuild? It's not really a position that moves the needle if you're a bad team.

I don't see it. Makes a ton of sense for ATL to move on from Sanu who's older and they have Ridley as their No. 2 now. 

Hooper is excelling there. I doubt he makes it to FA. 

27 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Matt Ryan is 34. Julio is 30. Matthews is 27 and they just invested heavily in the offensive line.

Just because their defense is bad doesn't mean they're rebuilding.

Kendrick Bourne of the 49ers is another name to look at, 6ft 1, 203lbs,  this is his 3rd year, last year had 42 catches for 487 yards, currently only has 6 receptions for 70 yards. Again he is buried on the depth chart behind Goodwin, Pettis and Deebo. Bourne would again have some familiarity with what MLF wants to run. 

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Sternberger still has to wait 3 weeks until he can play though right? Just means he's back and practicing with the team for the next few weeks. Still, good to see that some reinforcements are on the way. Still hoping Gute can pull off a deadline deal for another WR

Can he even practice? I didn't think he could do anything until after 8 weeks.