2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

Just now, Uffdaswede said:

We were doing good until they did a QB sneak with homes and his leg was torn off

Yep, there goes that. Well, we can still hope that Shady can carry them to a win and them losing to a backup QB for KC at home will make them more motivated to move their players? Fingers crossed?

2 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Yep, there goes that. Well, we can still hope that Shady can carry them to a win and them losing to a backup QB for KC at home will make them more motivated to move their players? Fingers crossed?

I can’t believe he walked that one off... it looked pretty bad. Bulaga walked off with his torn acl. 
I really am watching this game hoping for Denver to lose all hope and start a fire sale. 
“O come o come,  Emmanuel, let’s land a veteran star that still plays well.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Yah that injury to Homey he could be out for awhile.  Best case knee sprain and he's out  few weeks.  Worst case torn ACL out for the season.  Big blow to KC that knee probably won't be right the rest of the season.  

We know all about that.

38 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I can’t believe he walked that one off... it looked pretty bad. Bulaga walked off with his torn acl. 
I really am watching this game hoping for Denver to lose all hope and start a fire sale. 
“O come o come,  Emmanuel, let’s land a veteran star that still plays well.”

Nelson damn near jogged to the locker room

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Yah that injury to Homey he could be out for awhile.  Best case knee sprain and he's out  few weeks.  Worst case torn ACL out for the season.  Big blow to KC that knee probably won't be right the rest of the season.  

Would be really surprised if it was an ACL.  Patellar dislocation that was reduced on the field.  Swelling will be a pick part to control and prevent a lot of quad inhibition and atrophy.  He will get top level care from the beginning.  Could be a 2-3 weeks to rest and recover, but depending on how they feel about the 2019 season vs the next 5-10 years.  Though I would say this is not a long term risk going forward.  MPFL (medial patellar femoral ligament) reconstruction is a quicker recover timeline vs an ACL....4-5 months vs 8-10 for an ACL.

17 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Would be really surprised if it was an ACL.  Patellar dislocation that was reduced on the field.  Swelling will be a pick part to control and prevent a lot of quad inhibition and atrophy.  He will get top level care from the beginning.  Could be a 2-3 weeks to rest and recover, but depending on how they feel about the 2019 season vs the next 5-10 years.  Though I would say this is not a long term risk going forward.  MPFL (medial patellar femoral ligament) reconstruction is a quicker recover timeline vs an ACL....4-5 months vs 8-10 for an ACL.

You a Doctor?  Had to read this a couple of times and I still don't understand it.  But cool thanks for the info.  God Flacco sucks.  The Denver Offense is worse than Chicago.  ughhh...Still doubt we end up with Sanders sure is nice to dream.  Denver getting spanked with by a back up QB.  No pass rush at all.

17 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

You a Doctor?  Had to read this a couple of times and I still don't understand it.  But cool thanks for the info.  God Flacco sucks.  The Denver Offense is worse than Chicago.  ughhh...Still doubt we end up with Sanders sure is nice to dream.  Denver getting spanked with by a back up QB.  No pass rush at all.

His sister is in med school

18 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Sports Medicine Physical Therapist.   I see these types of injuries and surgeries on the regular.  

• Like 2