2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

3 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Only if Rodgers doesn't go back to only having eyes for Davante. What makes everybody better is the QB spreading the ball around and making the defense defend the whole field. Not saying I can't wait for Davante to get back. 

Agreed. Davante is clearly WR1, but MVS and Allison haven't exactly shown to be reliable WR2's. 

Given your point about spreading the ball around and one needs to ponder whether or not we really need that WR2 when the rest of the WR's can both compliment Davante and be productive collectively.

6 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Only if Rodgers doesn't go back to only having eyes for Davante. What makes everybody better is the QB spreading the ball around and making the defense defend the whole field. Not saying I can't wait for Davante to get back. 

I can't even begin to imagine what Kumerow will do with 'Vante rolling coverage to him.  Truly unstoppable!  

• Like 1

Just now, vegas492 said:

I can't even begin to imagine what Kumerow will do with 'Vante rolling coverage to him.  Truly unstoppable!  

He's going to have to fight Lizard for those snaps now! MVS is going to be averaging over 50 yards a catch too, so there is that! 

5 minutes ago, Golfman said:

He's going to have to fight Lizard for those snaps now! MVS is going to be averaging over 50 yards a catch too, so there is that! 

I think we need to rename MVS.  Maybe Techmo Marquez.  Or Playstation MVS.  Or MVS-Box.  His stats are kind of crazy.