2019 WR Corps

incognito_man

If you had to pick one  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick?

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Tecmo***

Don't you dare misspell the greatest game ever

My sincerest apologies.  And you are right.  Greatest game ever.

I recently built a mini Nintendo that loads all the Nintendo games, Super Nintendo games, SEGA games, Atari games and some N64 games.  The thing is the size of a piece of toast.  Over 3,000 games.  Super Tecmo Bowl is on there, as is Super Contra and Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Hit me up via PM if you would like a unit like that.  I could send pictures.  It's pretty amazing and awesome to play on a rainy day.  Even my wife is hooked on it.

And this just in...it is still fun being Bo Jackson and zig zagging through the field for an entire quarter.

16 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I recently built a mini Nintendo that loads all the Nintendo games, Super Nintendo games, SEGA games, Atari games and some N64 games.  The thing is the size of a piece of toast.  Over 3,000 games.  Super Tecmo Bowl is on there, as is Super Contra and Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Hit me up via PM if you would like a unit like that.  I could send pictures.  It's pretty amazing and awesome to play on a rainy day.  Even my wife is hooked on it.

And this just in...it is still fun being Bo Jackson and zig zagging through the field for an entire quarter.

You need to get the updated Tecmo Super Bowl rom on there son.

https://tecmobowl.org/files/file/629-tecmo-super-bowl-2020-presented-by-tecmobowlorg/

If you don't already, maybe you do. I played it a little one night, Barkley and Lamar are Bo and QB Eagles lol. Not quite as good as either but still fun. Packers aren't all that great sadly. MVS is a ******* monster though, I think he was getting 200+ yards every game without me even trying to force it to him.

17 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I thought I was super good at that game until I realized Bo was just a cheat code. In my defense I was 8

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I'm intrigued as I did not know about any cheat codes in Super Tecmo.  If there are such codes, I'd love a PM about them!

He's saying Bo is so fast, it's like a cheat code. There's no TSB cheats, AFAIK. You can literally run backwards with Bo like the old YT clip that ended up on Family Guy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

I dont no whether to be impressed or overly concerned that our RBs are better WRs than some of our WRs

Probably more of a case of impressed with the offence as a whole. The receivers are what they are - MVS is a good number three  and low end number two who is way out of his depth as a number one and the rest are JAGs. This is probably Rodger's most impressive season of his career - he put up crazy numbers as a younger player but to get as much out the offence as he has when the receiving group has resembled a practice squad at times is far more impressive. With all the trust nonsense from the last few years ago I wasn't sure he had it in him to be honest. 

6 hours ago, HeresAGuy said:

I dont no whether to be impressed or overly concerned that our RBs are better WRs than some of our WRs

The scheme is putting the RBs in a position to succeed. If the WR were running Sluggos vs. Linebackers they'd be catching wide open 60 yard pass plays too.