Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

50 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

End of discussion. You nor this team would get my recommendations to play or work with. When players start pulling a John Elway or Eli Manning saying they won't play for this team don't say a thing. Enjoy your Medical Staff. Me and my clients will stand on our Integrity and seek work elsewhere. Now just trade Trent so he can play elsewhere.

And yet somehow, I'll manage to get the will to wake up in the morning.

• Like 6

Adam Schefter was just on the Kevin Sheehan show on 980 and he said he feels Trent would get us back a 1st round pick and more.

It's been reported that there are multiple team's which will probably be bidding for his services like the Browns, Patriots, Texans for example, and maybe more.

Time to trade him IMO. They need this circus to come to an end.

Also, there are 3 or 4 LT prospects projected to go in the first round of the draft next year that we could take.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Adam Schefter was just on the Kevin Sheehan show on 980 and he said he feels Trent would get us back a 1st round pick and more.

It's been reported that there are multiple team's which will probably be bidding for his services like the Browns, Patriots, Texans for example, and maybe more.

Also, there are 3 or 4 LT prospects projected to go in the first round of the draft next year that we could take.

Yup. Was on hold to talk to him, but had to bail as I arrived at work.

A 1st is now not out of the question.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. Was on hold to talk to him, but had to bail as I arrived at work.

A 1st is now not out of the question.

If they can get a 1st for a beat up aging L T .. that don't want to be here and get millions off the books. . It's a no-brainer . even for Bruce - who has no brain .

• Like 1

I really cant see anybody giving anywhere near what he is worth. That's the Redskins under Danny- Buy High and Sell Low.

I am not Trents greatest fan as he has steadily declined and of course injuries were a part of that. We could probably get a 3 next year for him, but any GM who trades a 1 should be immediately fired so Danny can hire him on the Redskins. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Doc Draper said:

I really cant see anybody giving anywhere near what he is worth. That's the Redskins under Danny- Buy High and Sell Low.

I am not Trents greatest fan as he has steadily declined and of course injuries were a part of that. We could probably get a 3 next year for him, but any GM who trades a 1 should be immediately fired so Danny can hire him on the Redskins. 

He’s one of the best LTs in football at a position that is one of the most difficult to find. He’s worth a 1 if not more and I wouldn’t deal him away for less. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Agreed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

There could be a bidding war between the Browns, Patriots and Texans - who all are seen as super bowl contenders - and if that's the case, it could/should drive Trent’s price up from a 2nd & another pick to a 1st & another pick. If you are a super bowl contender and you are in need of an elite LT - or even good one - then you'd trade a 1st for Trent if that's what it took.

8 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

I agree with all that's listed here.  I'd be ecstatic to get a third for him.  No way does any team give up a first for him.  There is no leverage for the Redskins since the quotes attributed to Williams say he will never play a down for them again.  Good luck extracted fair value.