Green Bay @ Ravens "Still Gotta Shot Bowl"

Leader

1 minute ago, wgbeethree said:

So there's going to be a ton of mild heart attacks in Minnesota tonight when people check out the ESPN Top Stories...

Agent: Cousins has torn ACL; may miss season

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27395672/agent-cousins-torn-acl-miss-season

It's DeMarcus Cousins.

😆😆😆

I saw that Cousins headline myself and was confused why the news wasn't all over the game thread

The only thing preseason is good for is evaluating the younger, fringe guys on the roster. Other than that the only thing that comes of it, are injuries you don't want to happen. I admire how the Rams coach went about it last preseason when he didn't play his stars any snaps in preseason. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

I've been annoyed since they drafted him lol. Was the one guy I was really averse to drafting/hoping they wouldn't 

Wasn't a fan of the pick either and what little we've seen in preseason certainly isn't changing anybody's prior views/criticisms of him. That said, it's definitely far too early but I do think that most of whatever impact he makes in yr1 will be as an interior rusher. The hope is that he can improve rushing against tackles with more coaching/development. I have concerns regarding that but here's hoping for the best.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Wasn't a fan of the pick either and what little we've seen in preseason certainly isn't changing anybody's prior views/criticisms of him. That said, it's definitely far too early but I do think that most of whatever impact he makes in yr1 will be as an interior rusher. The hope is that he can improve rushing against tackles with more coaching/development. I have concerns regarding that but here's hoping for the best.

Yeah I'm hoping he's a stud obviously I was thinking maybe I'm just dumb again when they were talking him up in camp, but nah he's the same dude who played at Michigan