Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread - 2020 NBA Champions #ForeverKobe

ttitansfan4life

7 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

"Source: JJ Redick interested in signing Mid Level with Lakers if they land Kawhi Leonard.

DeAndre Jordan has already expressed interest in signing for the vet minimum with Lakers even without Kawhi signing."

For veteran minimum?  Absolutely.  Play him ~20 MPG and I'm okay with that.  He's not somoene you're going to put out there in the crunch time.

7 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

"Source: JJ Redick interested in signing Mid Level with Lakers if they land Kawhi Leonard.

DeAndre Jordan has already expressed interest in signing for the vet minimum with Lakers even without Kawhi signing."

Yea, I heard Windhorst say that guys will be lining up to play for the Lakers this off-season.

Adrian Wojnarowski: The Los Angeles Lakers reached out to D'Angelo Russell's agents at CAA -- Austin Brown and Aaron Mintz -- to set up a meeting with the All-Star guard, league sources tell ESPN. The Lakers and Russell share a mutual interest in a reunion. Lakers have the cap space to sign him.

49 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Whats people's opinion of Kanter? I didnt watch ANY NYK games so he's a complete mystery to me.
The highlight video from this year isnt too bad - or as bad as reading the NY media during the season led me to believe at least. I mean he's got some moves and shots in the paint, sank a couple mid range jumpers and can sink FTs when you need them. Not much of a shot blocker - but decent rebounds. 

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

For veteran minimum?  Absolutely.  Play him ~20 MPG and I'm okay with that.  He's not somoene you're going to put out there in the crunch time.

DeAndre Jordan averaged 11.0 points and 13.1 boards last year between the Mavericks and Knicks.