Matrix 4 is happening

Acgott

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm excited. The 2nd and 3rd are guilty pleasures of mine.

I was loving the 2nd one right up to the end of the freeway scene - from there, everything takes a downward spiral, but it was still kind of entertaining. 

I'll be interested in how our current evolution of technology will play into this movie; Back then, a Motorola Razr was the pinnacle of technology - now, it's nothing more than a paperweight when compared to something such as an iPhone X or a Galaxy S10.

There was a time, very brief, that I considered The Matrix my favorite movie.  Even named my dog Deja Vu after The Matrix.  I loved The Matrix so much that I convinced myself the second one was amazing.  Couldn’t shake the nagging feeling that they completely ruined everything that was great about the first one, and over time I’ve learned to hate the sequels.  

If this turns out to be some sort of remake or change the events of 2/3, I will be very excited, but I feel like this is just going to be a dud.

13 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I suppose why not it will make a crap ton of money even if it is just as bad as the 3rd.

Still cannot get over this change and not using this lady, what she wanted more money because that other Oracle sucked.  

4979fb07464331a3c66d527d4529eaff.jpg

Must say in the 2nd one the scenes with this braud were freaking awesome!  Got to love the use of the shades of green.

the-matrix-reloaded-1076.png

Gloria Foster passed away during the start of filming, so they had to re-cast

I had that Matrix game and I remember I could not get past this one stupid part and it pissed me off so bad because I loved the game and I looked up every way to get past it and I could not get through it.  It was something so simple, too.  I couldn't find a solution because nobody else was dumb enough to get stuck on that part.  After I had to return the rental I realized that there was a flashlight on the gun and all I had to do was turn the flashlight on.