Chiefs @ Packers "The Camp Body Bowl"

Leader

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Graham and Lewis will be gone next year anyway. That's why the Packers are paying attention to Tonyan and Sternberger (and Baylis tonight). They are the future.

How in this world does Sternberger earn any meaningful snaps? He’s not strong enough and Bob Tonyan spoon feeds him protein powder right now. 

1 minute ago, Zycho32 said:

You say this, but who really is an upgrade over Kizer/Boyle that isn't already starting in the NFL?

Look at more than half the rosters and you'll find guys. Some are making some pretty good bank and that was my point. How much cash are you putting into a back up QB. 

1 minute ago, ccecilnosebleed said:

Well, I don’t know about the rest of you but I sure am excited for this second half.

It’s the “Who Dat?” half of the Camp Body Bowl.

I’m counting the names I absolutely haven’t seen or heard before. 

Just now, Golfman said:

What has Lewis done to deserve anything but a pink slip? Graham better be a heck of a lot better than last year or he's gone next year. I hope Tonyan make the leap between last year and this. It would be great. That doesn't mean the 3rd round pick couldn't earn himself some snaps. Not to mention the practice time will be very beneficial to him. 

What has Jace done to warrant playing time? Lol.

We’re not talking about last year. 

We’re not talking about next year.

We didn’t pay Lewis to cut him.

Sternberger is an upside 3rd round rookie at a stocked position. One that’s especially difficult to adjust to. I like him.

Relax Roxane.

Archived