Minnesota should be banging down our door for Trent Williams.

aceinthehouse

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

Is no one going to bring up that ace's entire evaluation of this is based on Reiff's Madden rating? Like, all his other predictions make a lot more sense now. He made them after playing a season of Madden. 

Half the time I just think Ace is a troll account set up to make us all look bad but he’s a good dude. He means well, he’s just a much better fan then I am. 

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

Is no one going to bring up that ace's entire evaluation of this is based on Reiff's Madden rating? Like, all his other predictions make a lot more sense now. He made them after playing a season of Madden. 

I think this is pretty much on point.  Think about it, how do you think Bruce Allen evaluates players?  Obviously Madden, just an older version.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skins212689 said:

But you just said its about Money! When in fact it's not, Trent would play for another team at his same salary! Bruce is the one holding him hostage, not the other way around. 

I believe I said it was about money and I believe that is the primary reason. He wants a contract extension. My opinion, not fact. But as soon as he starts losing significant money from lost game checks- watch how quickly this gets resolved.  Hence 

product_thumbnail.php?productId=22454676

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Or we could realize how ridiculously difficult it is to replace Trent Williams and go out of our way to repair the relationship...

Can you imagine this situation happening under Joe Gibbs?  Joe went out and met Riggins personally and got him to return to the team.  The current regime cares more about their own image than what's best for the team.  

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Can you imagine this situation happening under Joe Gibbs?  Joe went out and met Riggins personally and got him to return to the team.  The current regime cares more about their own image than what's best for the team.  

Or pimping out cheerleaders

• Like 2

On 8/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, Skins212689 said:

Your missing my point, but cool. Trent has asked for a trade. You can't than say he's not being held hostage if they are refusuing to trade him. 

Once again Trent would play on his current contract for another team! He's asking the Redskins for more money because of their Medical Staff issues. That's a organization problem, not a Player problem. If the players can't trust the staff why should they want to play here? Why won't you grant them the wish to play elsewhere? 

With Luck retiring I don't see why people aren't taking a deeper look at the players. All the things they put their body through to play this sport. Williams could possibly do the samething and they get nothing in return! As you said Bruce is tryna save face Not Trent Williams! 

I actually think Trent retiring and being able to freely smoke the reefer is a legitimate option for him at this point, especially since Allen essentially called him out and said he wouldn't retire.  I think someone has a beer to hold for Trent........or something else.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I actually think Trent retiring and being able to freely smoke the reefer is a legitimate option for him at this point, especially since Allen essentially called him out and said he wouldn't retire.  I think someone has a beer to hold for Trent........or something else.  

Weed had nothing to do with this holdout. Come with the facts about the the situation at hand. The fact that Bruce would let Trent retire instead of getting a possible 1st or 2nd round pick for him is ridiculous. Anyone who doesn't see that is just as dumb as Synder and Bruce. 

The Patriots actaully could've been interested in Trent seeing that they have made trades for OLinemen. Cool you don't want to pay him or change you staff, let the man continue his career elsewhere. Another team than can deal with his Weed issues since YOU want to act like that had anything to do with this. 

Fans really need to not show up to any games if Trent retires because they didn't trade him if you want things to be different. 

Edited by Skins212689