Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

5 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

it was a good move. 

what options do you have to replace Royce Freeman

Not many 

Gio, Peyton barber, Frank Gore, Jamal Williams, penny 

I am fine with holding Freeman. He looked like he is going to be involved in their offense. New OC always changes things. 

So in my buddies league a few days after we had our live draft I went out with a few of them to eat and drink and catch up on things.....Well I started Talking about how I couldn’t believe that Darren Waller was still on the Waiver Wire. Sure enough the next day I go to check my team and one of the guys had picked up Waller.....foolish me thinking “I have OJ Howard, I’m good at TE”....and now he gives me a freaking goose egg. 

I want to drop Howard so bad but it’s not like there’s anything better out there on the wire....I’d be choosing between guys like Vernon Davis, Eric Ebron, CJ Uzomah, Noah Fant....

Edited by holt_bruce81

12 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Looking at a back-up QB. I currently have Jacoby Brissett due to week 10 (Tom Brady's bye) being against Miami. However, both Mitchell Trubisky (vs DET) and Kirk Cousins (@ DAL) are on the waiver wire. Am I better off just keeping Brissett due to the matchup or do I go after Cousins as a Brady injury insurance policy?

I don't think I'd be clogging my roster 10 weeks with a QB of that caliber.

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Not really an issue tbh. 17 man rosters. Already have 5 RB and 5 WR. Don't feel the need for more considering I'm not going to play matchups. 

My league is 18 man rosters, I'd take a flyer on pretty much any random backup RB or WR, you never know when an injury could hit and they become valuable. One week QB replacement is always available in the waiver wire.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'll probably regret saying this but I may take a stab at peyton barber after last night......

yeah, I just got Ronald jones, so if anything I would drop jones for barber. I am probably going to let it ride for a few weeks. Barber had some nice runs and had 23 carries but he only had 82 yards for 3.6 ypc. not great tbh

• Like 1

Noah Fant, Tyler Eifert Or Dallas Goedert As a speculative add? PPR league. My TEs are OJ and Eric Ebron and I feel like I gotta add someone as a speculative add. Leaning towards Fant right now as he seems to be  Denvers only receiving option at TE and Flacco likes his TEs or has In the past.