Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

ok all my start sit questions at once. 

Daniel Jones vs WSH or Jacoby Brissett vs OAK?

Chris Thompson vs NYG or John Ross vs PIT PPR?

Pick 1: Sammy Watkins vs DET, Joe Mixon vs PIT or Larry Fitzgerald vs SEA PPR? 

Thanks! 

I would go

Jones, Ross, Sammy

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

ok all my start sit questions at once. 

Daniel Jones vs WSH or Jacoby Brissett vs OAK?

Chris Thompson vs NYG or John Ross vs PIT PPR?

Pick 1: Sammy Watkins vs DET, Joe Mixon vs PIT or Larry Fitzgerald vs SEA PPR? 

Thanks! 

Both Jones and Brissett are streamable - Brissett has the higher floor, even if Hilton doesn't play.

Chris Thompson is the floor play, Ross is the ceiling play.

I wouldn't touch Joe Mixon this week.  Watkins has a clearly higher ceiling, but I feel like Fitz is the best medium of floor and ceiling; he's a Top 10 WR in PPR formats this season so far and that's largely on the back of a heightened amount of targets.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Who does Diggs have this week? I’d probably go with him

It's still a shaky play putting him in there given the run-to-pass ratio of the Vikings so far this season (they're running like 70%+ of the time).  They should be up against a relative brick wall from the Bears, but I'm not sure I trust anyone beyond Thielen to hit their floor (particularly when Diggs is only averaging 4 targets per week right now).

9 hours ago, The LBC said:

It's still a shaky play putting him in there given the run-to-pass ratio of the Vikings so far this season (they're running like 70%+ of the time).  They should be up against a relative brick wall from the Bears, but I'm not sure I trust anyone beyond Thielen to hit their floor (particularly when Diggs is only averaging 4 targets per week right now).

Didn’t say he wasn’t a shaky play, but no more shaky than his other 2 options. At least Diggs has a higher ceiling in his range out outcomes

Edited by EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
12 hours ago, The LBC said:

Didn’t say he wasn’t a shaky play, but no more shaky than his other 2 options. At least Diggs has a higher ceiling in his range out outcomes

Yeah, it sucks Mike Williams and Justin Jackson are out. I didn't want to play any of these three guys if I could avoid it. (Diggs, Montgomery Jones)

I already have mixon in the lineup and I don't feel good about it. Lots of potential duds in the lineup. 

I actually am going to go Ronald Jones. He is back in LA playing in the stadium he played at in college. That game has huge shootout potential and I'm hoping he can break a big play. Diggs and Montgomery are unreliable even with good matchups. 

I do appreciate the feedback though. Watch diggs have his best statistical game this season on the bench lol