The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

7 minutes ago, 15412 said:

While I would agree a defensive lineman is most coveted another ILB who can immediately help us some would be nice.  One that could replace Martinez in case if injury is where this value kicks in.  Of course, the price has to be right.

Then it's probably Deion Jones.

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

It's always calm right before the storm.

I'm confident we were leaking interest in all sorts of FAs last couple years. If it's quiet, it means a super duper amazing trade is on the way that nobody saw coming. Right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

If the Packers make a trade, they're winning the Super Bowl. If they don't, they don't care about winning. These are the only 2 reactions regarding how today goes

It's true right. Remember when Ted refused to trade for Lynch and we didn't win the super bowl?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Jets reportedly open to trading Bell.

It's a no from me, but interesting.

It was reported Gase wasnt a fan at the time of the signing. 1 reason the GM got ditched. Idk who can just take on that contract...

Mega deal. 6th for Nate Hairston. Jackson for pettis and a 4th for Wolfe. Let's go madden style gute.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Not that year. Are we trading at the deadline for next year now?

Bottom line is the Seahawks went to two Super Bowls that they would not have went to without Marshawn. Imagine if we would have made that move. Any way you slice it, it was a colossal miss by Ted.