Who will win league MVP?!?!

brownie man

10 hours ago, Daimonas said:

the worst part about him is that he does a ton a of dumb crap that just shouldn't work but it ends up working. His talent is undeniable at this point, but it still makes me mad. It makes me even more mad that he's such a likable dude too. 

Yep, a trait he has in common with Favre. Plays that just don't make any sense or are plain bad decisions, and yet almost always seem to work in his favor.

There's no denying that Mahomes is great, and possibly the best QB in the league just now, but I do think he's in a perfect situation to succeed. One of the best offensive minds in the game calling his plays, numerous speedster WRs that stretch the field (and can actually catch the ball), with the best TE in the game working underneath - when you're a talented guy, and you've got all that going for you, it's pretty hard to fail.

Not a knock; just an observation.

Edited by Nightmare

On 17.9.2019 at 10:23 PM, jg77 said:

It'll be between Mahomes and Lamar Jackson but I think Mahomes will run away with it.  Mahomes is gonna be the Jordan of the NFL don't think anyone will be better than him for quite some time.

Lebron of the NFL would be a better comparison imo. 

• Like 1