Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

25 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

Early indications are that it's coming out in 2018:

https://gamerant.com/death-stranding-release-date-2018/

An announcement is expected sometime later this year, possibly a release date announcement.

Well that would make this news about Days Gone suck less then lol. I was looking for a release date for this one and there were no concrete dates so I assumed this year was a long shot. I had never played Red Dead Redemption so I figured the second one might be something to look into b/c I heard the first was awesome. That's still not until late this year though.

19 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Well that would make this news about Days Gone suck less then lol. I was looking for a release date for this one and there were no concrete dates so I assumed this year was a long shot. I had never played Red Dead Redemption so I figured the second one might be something to look into b/c I heard the first was awesome. That's still not until late this year though.

If you can find a way to play it, you should. It might seem a little aged graphically but it's one of the best video game narratives ever and the voice work is outstanding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

If you can find a way to play it, you should. It might seem a little aged graphically but it's one of the best video game narratives ever and the voice work is outstanding.

And it is a testament to how beautiful the game was when it came out because I think it still looks excellent.

Saw Mafia 3 addon set in the PS Store for 40% off. So went ahead and grabbed it. Ton of new missions and such.

I find it hard not to say its my all time favorite game now. All those extra missions, 3 sets much like GTA4s ABOGT and TLAD. Are putting it over the top for me.

GTA5, screw yourself for not giving people such addons. Cause Mafia 3 is destroying you for me now.

2 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

Same! I can't wait, so glad they added co-op. Always solid games, but co-op is going to be great IMO.

I can't wait for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Detroit Become Human.

Also, does anyone want a 25% off coupon for Divinity Original Sin 2?

I'm just gonna buy it physical 

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Uh... It makes more sense to buy a physical copy for so many reasons.  You can share it, it actually has value other than relay value after you've beaten it, it looks cool if you display it nicely with your game collection...

My reasons:

-to display it

-so I remember I even have it

-so I can sell it if it sucks

18 minutes ago, Tyty said:

My reasons:

-to display it

-so I remember I even have it

-so I can sell it if it sucks

This. Digital-only buyers are the reason why Wall-E will become a thing in a few years time. Me? I prefer to actually own the things I buy and be able to sell/trade it in if I see fit. And show it off, can't forget that one. 

Also, every digital copy sold is a purchase that won't show up anywhere in sales charts/numbers because they're NDAs. 

As for Far Cry 5, no VR, no buy. Wasted opportunity by Ubisoft not making it VR compatible.

2 hours ago, KManX89 said:

This. Digital-only buyers are the reason why Wall-E will become a thing in a few years time. Me? I prefer to actually own the things I buy and be able to sell/trade it in if I see fit. And show it off, can't forget that one. 

Also, every digital copy sold is a purchase that won't show up anywhere in sales charts/numbers because they're NDAs. 

As for Far Cry 5, no VR, no buy. Wasted opportunity by Ubisoft not making it VR compatible.

So many good points made and then this lol?