Week 1: Buffalo Bills vs NY Jets

Bobby816

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Miami will be a playoff team before we will again. Mark it.

We will see, Buffalo probably has the best defense on our schedule. The OL should get better with more time together, lots of times pressure came on miscommunication as it was unblocked guys. Darnold seemed off due to the pressure all game. 

Quinnen Williams was invisible, clearly he isn't ready and I think a big mistake was made by not taking Josh Allen. We need a edge rusher to get to the QB at the end of games.

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

We will see, Buffalo probably has the best defense on our schedule. The OL should get better with more time together, lots of times pressure came on miscommunication as it was unblocked guys. Darnold seemed off due to the pressure all game. 

Quinnen Williams was invisible, clearly he isn't ready and I think a big mistake was made by not taking Josh Allen. We need a edge rusher to get to the QB at the end of games.

Pretty sure Q wasn't in most of the snaps. I was looking out for his number and he was absent. Someone said he's injured so he could be on a limited snap count. He did pick up the center though so Mosley could scoop the fumble.

This was a game we were gonna have to win ugly, not having a kicker, playing against a good defense that had returend everyone so they aren't learning a new system. Jets are still learning a new offense and the OL had no time together all summer. 

This team is weak at CB, weak at pass rush. Once Mosley was out they looked lost. Mosley is the QB of the defense, hes too important to be out especially with Williamson out.  This was a game that should have been won, but the Jets were the Jets.  

They need to figure things out quickly. Cause the Browns defense can bring heavy pressure as well. 

Just now, Abe56 said:

Got to trade Leonard Williams. Completely useless and is going to want a big contract and is currently keeping our third pick on the bench

His whole career with Jets has been a major disappointment. No way  he was worth the 6 overall pick in the draft. I have been the # 1credit of leo for years.

48 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Got to trade Leonard Williams. Completely useless and is going to want a big contract and is currently keeping our third pick on the bench

Said that all offseason and i was called crazy. He isnt worth money. Tag and trade. Collect picks this offseason.