Week 1 GDT - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

So stoked with the defensive performance. Winston is bad, but he's good enough when you give him time and he can play backyard ball. With Arians and Bowels, they have a good staff now. 

This was not an easy win and it was ugly, but they really flexed when they needed too. If the offense can get on the same page, and really do better in the TOP department, then we can expect some really good things. 

• Like 1

Bosa almost got another sack there. He's the real deal but that probably surprises no one. 

Warner is someone I thought would be just good, but the way he played today, I'm really curious if he truly could become a Pro Bowl level player. 

Our defense had very little mishaps and were on point. Last year people thought our secondary was terrible, but it was more so how many blown coverages there were and playing as much single high without a single high caliber safety on the roster. 

• Like 1

Just now, N4L said:

TIME TO PAD THOSE SACK STATS 

Bosa in there again. I’ll say if today’s any indication, he’s just always around the QB. I don’t know that he’s gonna get 15 sacks a year but he’s gonna force stuff and be a HUGE help for the rest of the line. I think he and Ford together are a great combo. 

• Like 1

Just now, straighthate said:

Bosa in there again. I’ll say if today’s any indication, he’s just always around the QB. I don’t know that he’s gonna get 15 sacks a year but he’s gonna force stuff and be a HUGE help for the rest of the line. I think he and Ford together are a great combo. 

They really are. Thunder and lightning. Both guys are just getting warmed up! 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bosa almost got another sack there. He's the real deal but that probably surprises no one. 

Warner is someone I thought would be just good, but the way he played today, I'm really curious if he truly could become a Pro Bowl level player. 

Our defense had very little mishaps and were on point. Last year people thought our secondary was terrible, but it was more so how many blown coverages there were and playing as much single high without a single high caliber safety on the roster. 

And no pass-rush. We had so many plays where a QB could jsut role out and wait. We have closers now and the defense is communicating better.

Like, even on the PI's, the defense was bearing down on every ball being thrown. It was jsut a great game from the Defense.