Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

58 minutes ago, thanosbrady said:

goodell ducking his daddy by making the opening game not the defending champs for the first time in forever

Was actually the fans that suggested Bears/Packers open the 100th season. This was all over forums, radio calls, real life chatter, etc. Was almost a universal agreement among fans. 

NFL just giving people what they want. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Was actually the fans that suggested Bears/Packers open the 100th season. This was all over forums, radio calls, real life chatter, etc. Was almost a universal agreement among fans. 

NFL just giving people what they want. 

Yeah, having the longest running rivalry in football to open the 100th season makes the most sense. It's not some conspiracy theory against that guys beloved Brady like he's trying to portray.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Yeah, having the longest running rivalry in football to open the 100th season makes the most sense. It's not some conspiracy theory against that guys beloved Brady like he's trying to portray.

I have absolutely no qualms with the Patriots not opening the season, given how usually sluggish and non-eventful those games are..

Edited by Nex_Gen
  • Like 1

Finally took a thorough look at the Packers' roster, and I didn't realize how bad it was from top to bottom. The offensive line is decent, but that will be a flush against the Bears' defensive front. The only worthy players are Rodgers, Adams and Aaron Jones. The entire defense is going through a rebuild. They have a chance to finish last in the NFC North this year. 

I see the Bears running away with this one honestly ..

Edited by Nex_Gen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nex_Gen said:

Finally took a thorough look at the Packers' roster, and I didn't realize how bad it was from top to bottom. The offensive line is decent, but that will be a flush against the Bears' defensive front. The only worthy players are Rodgers, Adams and Aaron Jones. The entire defense is going through a rebuild. They have a chance to finish last in the NFC North this year. 

I see the Bears running away with this one honestly ..

The Packers are hard gauge right now because of all of changes and uncertainty surrounding them. But nonetheless, as long as they have Rodgers, they always have a chance.On paper, the Bears should win but I have doubts for a few a different reasons that I don't really feel like delving into. It being at home makes me more confident though.

Gonna be an interesting first 2 weeks for the Bears. 

Week 1 they play against their former starting safety (Amos), while the Packers play against their former starting safety (HHCD)
Week 2 they play against their former DC (Fangio) and former star nickel back (Callahan).

On a much, much lesser scale, Week 3 they play against their former 2nd round pick (Bostic)