Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

i mean lets be honest most teams would take that twig over any of the goons that got hired because they met sean mcvay once.

Yeah, but why would that upset me? My team has Sean McVay. That's complimenting our coach lol.

• Like 1

Just now, ninjapirate said:

they didnt do anything with the rams we even saw one go to the titans and not be any good. 

Yea definitely man. Goff did not improve AT ALL with Zac Taylor as his QB coach, and Lafleur didn't help scheme the Rams to the playoffs for the first time in 13 years, or get the titans to the playoffs with Marriotta.  I mean, clearly nothing. 

I was more talking about when I call someone a goon, I mean it in a good way. I call BDN a goon, fletcher Cox a goon, Donald is a goon in my book. 

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Mitch is not playing well but this is just a terrible take. The Bears are 2 quarters into SEASON and your suggesting he needs to go already!?! :D 

How long can they afford to wait? They've amassed an incredible defense, but they don't last long. Mitch developing at a snails pace is just going to waste their potential. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Yea definitely man. Goff did not improve AT ALL with Zac Taylor as his QB coach, and Lafleur didn't help scheme the Rams to the playoffs for the first time in 13 years, or get the titans to the playoffs with Marriotta.  I mean, clearly nothing. 

I was more talking about when I call someone a goon, I mean it in a good way. I call BDN a goon, fletcher Cox a goon, Donald is a goon in my book. 

I still think both were pretty weak hires this year. 

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

The 100 seasons in 100 seconds montage was nice. 

Yeah but I have a question about Jim Brown.

When you want to talk about great players sure lets talk Jim Brown.

When you want to celebrate 100 years of the NFL, lets show the superstar who quit the NFL in his prime because the owners were too cheap and greedy to pay their players.