FA 2020

drfrey13

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Weird same site has him at 3.259 so either they got the wrong tender or the tweet has the wrong tender

I wasn’t trying to say your wrong I just think your site was wrong.  It’s been widely reported Morrow, Peterman, and Sharpe all signed original round tenders, which cost 2.133M.

i don’t endorse this guy or validate his post.... just found it interesting

personally, I’d love to trade a 3rd for Slay.

maybe we’re trying to free up cap space to make this work?  After today’s spending we prolly have less than 15, if not less than 10m to spend.

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

i don’t endorse this guy or validate his post.... just found it interesting

personally, I’d love to trade a 3rd for Slay.

maybe we’re trying to free up cap space to make this work?  After today’s spending we prolly have less than 15, if not less than 10m to spend.

This would be awesome if true contracts can take time and you definitely want the contract done before making the trade.

16 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

This would be awesome if true contracts can take time and you definitely want the contract done before making the trade.

This post looks like bull****, unfortunately. Haven't seen a single raider insider even imply something along these lines. It seems like the raiders are "in" on Randall and CHJ. Beyond that, hard to think a trade is already done in principle.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This post looks like bull****, unfortunately. Haven't seen a single raider insider even imply something along these lines. It seems like the raiders are "in" on Randall and CHJ. Beyond that, hard to think a trade is already done in principle.

I wish the cap numbers would come out for today’s deals.  I don’t think we have enough money to get CHJ.  That Heath money should been used to get Randall, IMO.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I wish the cap numbers would come out for today’s deals.  I don’t think we have enough money to get CHJ.  That Heath money should been used to get Randall, IMO.

Same idk what the cap #'s are looking like and it's weirdly stressful. Perhaps we're out on Harris/Randall and that's the reason we signed these other guys.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Same idk what the cap #'s are looking like and it's weirdly stressful. Perhaps we're out on Harris/Randall and that's the reason we signed these other guys.

I think we’re outta money.  For now at least.

we always keep a few million to go into the season with.  Not to mention any June 1st cuts... gotta leave some money to sign someone if we want.

we might still sign a cheap player or two in a few days or in time but I think our checkbook closed for a bit.