FA 2020

drfrey13

43 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

its great that we spent the first of our 3rd round picks on a backup RB and still apparently need help at backup RB

Yeah that’s kinda nuts...  I think it’s wasn’t the best pick but I’m not gonna complain too much.... you gotta think of Him as a RB/WR/KR/PR and offensive weapon... it hurts less then lol.  
to be honest im Almost always against drafting a player in rounds 1-3 who doesn’t project to start eventually. 
you can find pro bowl G’s in round 3 and we took a career 3rd RB.. smh but I still think it could be ok

Also, John Kelly (x-UTenn/ LA Rams) RB got cut And Denver released Todd Davis, LB.  that was a real surprise cut as he had 130+ Tackles last year. 

Id heavily consider signing Davis even with McMillian, then cut Morrow to save money.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah that’s kinda nuts...  I think it’s wasn’t the best pick but I’m not gonna complain too much.... you gotta think of Him as a RB/WR/KR/PR and offensive weapon... it hurts less then lol.  
to be honest im Almost always against drafting a player in rounds 1-3 who doesn’t project to start eventually. 
you can find pro bowl G’s in round 3 and we took a career 3rd RB.. smh but I still think it could be ok

Also, John Kelly (x-UTenn/ LA Rams) RB got cut And Denver released Todd Davis, LB.  that was a real surprise cut as he had 130+ Tackles last year. 

Id heavily consider signing Davis even with McMillian, then cut Morrow to save money.

i was upset about the Bowden pick at the time when I thought he was going to be the RB2 and special teamer but now I'm more pissed that we apparently STILL need more backup RBs. do we actually have hard confirmation that he's slated to return kicks and punts? there were reports that his top end speed wasn't exactly catching anybody's attention in camp, doesnt bode well for a return ace. the muse pick didnt set well with me either. 

i mean i hope i'm ultimately proven wrong but its hard for me to envision that right now

Edited by Turnobili

I was hoping Akers and Gibson were going be there, but Gms were smart. Then I seen Zack Moss was there, seemed like a no brainer. Deejay Dallas was another one of my guys and he’s a big explosive back who been lighting up Seahawks camp.. smh... I like most of our drafts but Bowden and Muse were projects that I hope pan out. Muse already 24 and still needs to add size 🧐