FA 2020

drfrey13

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I would take a look at Hakeem Butler as a tall redzone WR since TW went down.  Maybe trade a 7th if they are thinking of cutting him.

Edited by drfrey13

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Trent Murphy and Jamaal Williams are two guys I'd welcome in with open arms. Murphy would solidify our defensive line rotation and Williams would be a nice RB2 behind Jacobs that can also catch the ball out of the backfield. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Trent Murphy and Jamaal Williams are two guys I'd welcome in with open arms. Murphy would solidify our defensive line rotation and Williams would be a nice RB2 behind Jacobs that can also catch the ball out of the backfield. 

Two names who most definitely could fit, Williams is an great option as RB2 and @jimkelly02 has been pulling for him for some time. Murphy I wanted to draft when he came out and I've always thought he's a very solid player and Gruden Grinder type. 

16 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Two names who most definitely could fit, Williams is an great option as RB2 and @jimkelly02 has been pulling for him for some time. Murphy I wanted to draft when he came out and I've always thought he's a very solid player and Gruden Grinder type. 

I’ve been a big Jamaal Williams fan since BYU I’d love him as our RB2

trent Murphy Sounds like a better add then it’s actually be.... I just have the light feeling he’s not what he once was... which was never amazing in the nfl. Solid 9th DL though 

Adrian Peterson is actually a good fit as a stop gap. Remember Gruden really wanted Gore, but he chose the Jets over us. Peterson actually isn’t bad, he is a physical “thumper” at this point in his career. Gruden loves vets, and adding a hall of famer is never bad. Could be a physical RB2 and would do wonders dropping knowledge to Jacobs... 

36 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Unless there is something that we don't know, this feels like a classic "we have all the guys we need" when we really really don't. 

Randall has long speed at deep safety. Erik Harris does not. Neither does Dallin Leavitt. Where is the depth at safety. Heath? Bleh.

I still wish we took a safety over muse. Traded up for ashtyn davis or one of the utah guys :(.

• Like 1

id be all over AP, hed be perfect for a role behind Jacobs and a great mentor(possibly). Question is would he be ok with being the #2. I heard him say earlier today that hes looking to play another 3-5 years, didnt sound like someone ready to mail it in. All wed have to do is make a call to Jay about AP and if hed fit in here. 

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So we’re just gonna carry 3 S’s (Abram, Harris, Heath) and have no FS with range? After that’s allll that was talked about and how a rangy FS is essential?

Maybe they realized Joyner failed at sCB and moved him to FS.... this might be an excellent release of a player in the long run.... or it could be absolutely horrible!