FA 2020

drfrey13

On 9/5/2020 at 6:58 AM, Humble_Beast said:

I was hoping Akers and Gibson were going be there, but Gms were smart. Then I seen Zack Moss was there, seemed like a no brainer. Deejay Dallas was another one of my guys and he’s a big explosive back who been lighting up Seahawks camp.. smh... I like most of our drafts but Bowden and Muse were projects that I hope pan out. Muse already 24 and still needs to add size 🧐

I dont think it's size Muse needs to add, its the finer points of LB play, not getting sold on misdirection, filtering through the trash, stacking and shedding, dropping into correct zones and reading run fits. He was clearly overdrafted, though I do like him as a potential player. He needs time and seasoning.

I do totally agree on the RB comments though, it's like we were trying to be too clever!

On 9/4/2020 at 6:20 PM, jimkelly02 said:

I’ve been a big Jamaal Williams fan since BYU I’d love him as our RB2

trent Murphy Sounds like a better add then it’s actually be.... I just have the light feeling he’s not what he once was... which was never amazing in the nfl. Solid 9th DL though 

I guess Murphy is a bit older than I was initially thinking, he's definitely on the downslope now..... Wow, time flies. I can still remember when we drafted Tim Brown 😀🙃😬

20 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

I guess Murphy is a bit older than I was initially thinking, he's definitely on the downslope now..... Wow, time flies. I can still remember when we drafted Tim Brown 😀🙃😬

Yeah that happens; sometimes a player just seems younger than they are.  He is turning 30 in 2 months ... he can’t into the league at 24.

1 hour ago, Turnobili said:

devonta freeman still out there, but he apparently wants more than the change teams have been willing to offer him. then again we apparenlty just restructured littleton for no apparent reason so we have room to bid for these out of work vets

I wish we would've went after AP. He still has some juice in the tank and would've been a nice mentor for Jacobs.