Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

6 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Definitely not.

Rodgers has done nothing in 2017 or 2018 to be on the same level as Brady/Brees/Mahomes. His game on Thursday night against the Bears was also pretty uninspiring. (Although the Bears are a great defense)

Mahomes > Rodgers now?

😂

So just an out loud thought/question:

Let’s say a tampering investigation happens and they find his intent was to be a Patriot, demanded a trade try to be a Pat, tanked his trade value in an attempt to get traded, continued to act out once traded, eventually gets cut to sign with who he wanted to before the end of the previous season....which team is more likely to press for compensation for this? Steelers or Raiders?

Just now, warfelg said:

Let’s say a tampering investigation happens and they find his intent was to be a Patriot, demanded a trade try to be a Pat, tanked his trade value in an attempt to get traded, continued to act out once traded, eventually gets cut to sign with who he wanted to before the end of the previous season....which team is more likely to press for compensation for this? Steelers or Raiders?

Does he have the brain matter for this...?

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Mahomes > Rodgers now?

😂

As far as overall career goes? Of course not.

As a QB in the league right now? Absolutely.

Rodgers was not elite in either of the last 2 seasons he's played. He was definitely not elite on Thursday.

Just now, warfelg said:

Personally I think what happens is AB gets suspended for all of 2020 (or at least 8 games)

Steelers and Raiders are awarded a tiny bit of money, not much.

Steelers and Raiders both get a 5th Round comp pick.

I don't care about what the Raiders and Steelers get. What I care about is AB getting punishment.

1 minute ago, CrashMan510 said:

Lol this was definitely planned. I wouldn’t be shocked if Bill told AB to do everything that he did. Bill probably hooked him up with the wire to record gruden. Raiders got played

Not about what you know. It's about what you can prove :D

Archived