Who killed you this week?

EaglesPeteC

10 hours ago, Forge said:

The Fantasy Gods hate me. 

I've now lost: 

QB1 - (Big Ben)

My RB1 and #1 overall pick (Barkley)

My starting (and only) tight end (Henry)

My WR2 and third round pick (AB)

My Flex (Hilton)

Meanwhile Michel and Sanders have been huge busts on my bench. 

It's BS, this year.

I'm in the same boat. Is it possible to delete a team?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's BS, this year.

I'm in the same boat. Is it possible to delete a team?

The insane thing is that I'm somehow 3-0. Every week, my butt is being pulled out of the fire by one player (the first two weeks, I rode Lamar and Ekeler, this week all three of my receivers scored at least 20 points, and that included Mike Evans and the @The LBC's wonder pick Nelson Algholor, who I picked up and started after dropping AB). 

34 minutes ago, Forge said:

The insane thing is that I'm somehow 3-0. Every week, my butt is being pulled out of the fire by one player (the first two weeks, I rode Lamar and Ekeler, this week all three of my receivers scored at least 20 points, and that included Mike Evans and the @The LBC's wonder pick Nelson Algholor, who I picked up and started after dropping AB). 

I'm 1 and 2, even though I had the first pick in a 20 team league (perhaps that was actually a hindrance). None of my top 3 players (Barkley, Diggs, Kittle) have produced. I'm done with it. 

Yes, I'm acting like a child :D

Screw Sonny Michel. What a freaking bum. 

Screw TY Hiltons Charmin soft thigh

Screw Pat Mahomes for barely targeting Kelce in the 2nd half

Screw my leagues scoring system, where giving up 17 points pretty much negated 4 turnovers (Bills Def)

Final, screw the Vikings for letting a nobody like Darren Waller have a Prime Tony Gonzalez-Antonio Gates like game. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Sony Michel. what is with this guy, Fantasy pros still has his ranked in the top 20 ROS.  I feel like cutting him after flexing him all 3 games, I'm 1-2 

FWIW, BB said they're going to give him touches and that they need to block better. I'm going to hold on to him reluctantly.

On 9/25/2019 at 11:17 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Sony Michel. what is with this guy, Fantasy pros still has his ranked in the top 20 ROS.  I feel like cutting him after flexing him all 3 games, I'm 1-2 

I wouldn’t cut him unless you are playing in like an 8 team league, but I’d bench him for sure. For me he is living on my bench until bye weeks or injuries force me to play him or he proves himself more consistent 

Pretty much my entire team. This was the week that officially, everything went to hell. Injuries have been completely brutal on my team. Have lost saquon, AB, Big Ben, hunter henry. 4 starters. I had to trade my best player for two pieces, and stream quarterbacks. This weeks those QBs were Case Keenum and Kyle Allen. So yeah. That didn't work.  Oh, and I lost two starters for this week in TY Hilton (my number one receiver at this point) and Scary Terry....adn this was only mildly complicated by the fact that Miles Sanders and Jamaal Williams were on my bench and locked into roster spots, so I didn't have *any* room for roster maneuvering, which resulted in me starting Hardman in KC and Darrell Williams. 

Just a brutal week all around. 

I think my team has simply taken on too much water at this point injury wise. 

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty much my entire team. This was the week that officially, everything went to hell. Injuries have been completely brutal on my team. Have lost saquon, AB, Big Ben, hunter henry. 4 starters. I had to trade my best player for two pieces, and stream quarterbacks. This weeks those QBs were Case Keenum and Kyle Allen. So yeah. That didn't work.  Oh, and I lost two starters for this week in TY Hilton (my number one receiver at this point) and Scary Terry....adn this was only mildly complicated by the fact that Miles Sanders and Jamaal Williams were on my bench and locked into roster spots, so I didn't have *any* room for roster maneuvering, which resulted in me starting Hardman in KC and Darrell Williams. 

Just a brutal week all around. 

I think my team has simply taken on too much water at this point injury wise. 

damn.  my condolences to your team.

• Like 1