Monday Night Football! Houston @ New Orleans!

ET80

Texans v Saints  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Saints
  2. 2. Who is the best player on offense?

• Drew Brees
    • Michael Thomas
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Deshaun Watson
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Will Fuller
    • Other
  3. 3. Who is the best player on defense?

• Cam Jordan
    • Marshawn Lattimore
    • Marcus Davenport
    • JJ Watt
    • Whitney Mercilius
    • Zach Cunningham
    • Other

On paper going into the season I think the Saints are the best team in the NFC. I just hope this isn't the year we see a drastic decline in Brees's game. If so, that's obviously a gamechanger for the Saints season outlook. Regardless, I think the Saints come out ready to play tonight seeking some redemption from last years reffing fiasco and win this one in front of the home crowd.

Just now, indifference said:

Go Texans. D Hop is about to go crazy tonight

I actually think tonight is going to be the Will Fuller show. He's healthy and still has that explosive downfield speed - with Hopkins drawing attention, Fuller should get singled up, and that's a disadvantage to whichever CB gets him.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I actually think tonight is going to be the Will Fuller show. He's healthy and still has that explosive downfield speed - with Hopkins drawing attention, Fuller should get singled up, and that's a disadvantage to whichever CB gets him.

I would tend to agree with this. I think Lattimore/Hopkins will be a tough matchup, but Apple/Fuller could be one that could exposed a few times tonight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

The Saints have lost 5 straight season openers. I think they start slow before getting on a roll. Texans win something like 32-20.

i'll be shocked.  our defense got worse and we suck against receiving backs. I think Saints win easily IMO. Not trying to be pessimistic but I just don't see how we win.