Monday Night Football! Houston @ New Orleans!

ET80

Texans v Saints  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Saints
  2. 2. Who is the best player on offense?

• Drew Brees
    • Michael Thomas
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Deshaun Watson
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Will Fuller
    • Other
  3. 3. Who is the best player on defense?

• Cam Jordan
    • Marshawn Lattimore
    • Marcus Davenport
    • JJ Watt
    • Whitney Mercilius
    • Zach Cunningham
    • Other

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

Outside of a few radical fans that every fanbase has, what saints fans or players for that matter are bringing up and holding on to the call without being prompted?

I just don't see it happening often, if at all.

Far less than other fanbases are clinging to spygate (insert ANY controversy) and still crying "cheaters!" and that doesn't really seem to be bringing any teams down that I'm aware of.

Well see I have these two best friends. One of them dont even want to talk about it and the other one lets just say the last time we talked about it was 8 months ago right after it happens. Both of them feel the exact same way. AND here is something comical. Ready for this? One of my best friends was in a fantasy league and the league got disbanned due to the commish saying the NFL is rigged based on the Saints game so he wont play fantasy football anymore. Im like thats too far because at best if the NFL is "rigged" it happened in the playoffs which has no effect what so ever on fantasy football Weeks 1-16. So why disban a fantasy football league over a playoff game? AND a league that Im in with my two best friends and some other Saints fans, so of them dropped out because of that no call that hurt the Saints. Like again come on? Like yes I get it, it sucks REALLY bad. Its not like that ref crew helped the Rams on purpose. Like the Rams literally never won and game with that ref crew. They lost in New Orleans Week 9 with that same ref crew that gave the Saints the advantage where they would even host that game in the Super Dome because it couldve been in LA. So the fact that the Saints fans Im around all the time throwing out all these conspiracy theories and taking it steps forward to disban fantasy leagues because of it is just like ok enough is enough. Like I felt terrible the Rams lost in the Superbowl and it took me awhile to be like ok let me get back into football which including fantasy football but I didnt disban my league or drop out of other leagues. Like sports can be cruel. Just look at Miami Dolphins (sorry Miami fans). That team isnt even trying. The Rams were terrible at one time for like a decade plus. Heck before the Brees/Payton era that Saints were a joke. Like again sports can be cruel but when you take it that extra mile to start getting all these conspiracy theories especially with no actual proof then it becomes ridiculous.