Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Just take Rasul Douglas.  He's better then anything we'll get with that late 3rd probably, we are desperate for a competent CB, and he's under control for like 1M for the next 3 years.

Lets do it.

Eagles would need to sweeten that deal. Hes their 4th corner and we are giving up a former 6th overall selection who still is a good but not great DT. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Eagles would need to sweeten that deal. Hes their 4th corner and we are giving up a former 6th overall selection who still is a good but not great DT. 

I guess but one guy is in need of a big contract the other is on a team friendly deal for the next 3 years.  I think Douglas is starting caliber #2 CB type.  I mean maybe they add a late pick 5th or something but it won't be much.

I mean Leo is worth a 3rd probably and Douglas a 4th maybe?  I mean I assume we are letting Leo walk next year so if we can get a cheap starting caliber CB for him I say why not.  

7 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Can we not use that word. 

However I understand why you wouldn’t want his personality in the locker room. 

However talent is needed. 

Its the personality and the expiring rookie deal in a year. Would rather save our draft picks, which we never seem to do and have Douglas make a selection in each of the first 5 rounds at the very least. Ramsey isnt making us a playoff team this year. Just my take. I do want to move Leo though.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

If Minkah went for a 1st than Ramsey surely is a 1st as well even though he's due a pay day soon.

Exactly. Keep the top 5 pick, go LT or Pass Rusher. Corners hit the market or draft one in the second round you don’t have to pay for 4 years. Ramsey needs to get paid plus he’s a nut job. Stay away.