Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

3 hours ago, TheChad said:

Brian Flores totally deserves at least one COTY vote for getting that Dolphins team to 5 wins, including this last one in Gillette to force the Pats to play on Wild Card Weekend. And the NFL will be a far more boring place when Fitzmagic eventually retires.

And hey, we didn't end up being the only team to lose to the Bengals. That's nice.

I know Kitchens was terrible, and promoting him was clearly a mistake, but I'm still a little surprised that they fired him after the one season. I mean, yeah, he sucked, but you can't hire a guy like that with so little actual experience and not expect growing pains. That said, with guys like Rivera and McCarthy available, they're probably making the right call.

Fitz deserves to be in the HOF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I really wish our knight in shining armor Adam Gase didn't hate Drake because I've always loved him and would love to see him here

We'll go into next season with Ballage though as our lead back

and Amendola as our Robby replacement. 

• Like 1

Robby is a poor fit for us at it is. Sam has a poor deep ball, and Robby is the least consistent route runner on the team. I also have never seen him break a tackle or get much YAC despite his speed. He's nice to have, but as a team that badly needs a #1 he's a luxury at #2. With our crap cap situation and lack of talent, we can't afford luxuries.

• Like 1

Alright Joe Douglas...time to start hearing from you bud...What can we expect from our offensive savant in year two after finishing dead last in total offense in year one? In what way is Gase this “great communicator” as you’ve so eloquently put it? What can you tout to free agents to choice the Jets over other franchises they are deciding over? 

I loved the Joe Douglas hire and I want to give him a chance to hire a coach but I am having a real hard time believing in this guy if he is actually dumb enough to endorse Adam Gase as a head coach when the guy made our offense worse and is a repeat offender in all of his short comings from Miami. What is the definition of insanity? Being a jets fan I suppose. Happy black Monday...even blacker when you keep the dumbass who inspires zero optimism going forward.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Alright Joe Douglas...time to start hearing from you bud...What can we expect from our offensive savant in year two after finishing dead last in total offense in year one? In what way is Gase this “great communicator” as you’ve so eloquently put it? What can you tout to free agents to choice the Jets over other franchises they are deciding over? 

I loved the Joe Douglas hire and I want to give him a chance to hire a coach but I am having a real hard time believing in this guy if he is actually dumb enough to endorse Adam Gase as a head coach when the guy made our offense worse and is a repeat offender in all of his short comings from Miami. What is the definition of insanity? Being a jets fan I suppose. Happy black Monday...even blacker when you keep the dumbass who inspires zero optimism going forward.

I really hope Douglas is all he’s hyped up to be because so far the moves he’s made have been bad (Kalil, Vedvik) and all the ugly injury issues we’ve had with players.

cant be hard to draft better than Mac though