2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

Lily Zhao:

Za’Darius Smith and Preston Smith are doing another joint interview postgame. Can’t break the love of the Smith Brothers.

Aaron Rodgers on the Smiths: “the energy in the building is different because of those guys... they’re a lot of fun.” Added in personalities of Billy Turner, Jimmy Graham, etc.

Bill Huber:

Not only was Raven Greene injured today but Darnell Savage walked out of the locker room in a boot. Could be merely precautionary - who knows.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yep!

i got frustrated many times during the game.

but the offense is good enough to win a sb (at least, i believe we will get there), and the defense had a few lapses, but they are outstanding in general

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ryan Wood: Packers CB Jaire Alexander felt pretty damn good after today's win and defensive performance. On him and Kevin King: "He’s putting everybody on notice as well. Me and him, shoot, the best tandem in the league, I feel like. Go watch the play-by-play. We strapped them boys up."

I love Jaire, but I'm really going to love Jaire when he starts making more plays on the ball.  Defenders got the best of him today on a few plays he should have thwarted.  He's so damn good though .. there will come a day soon when they don't make those plays against him.

Just now, cannondale said:

LOL - I don't need to make things up. I have eyesight. We are a Truibusky and Cousins int's away from 0-2. Outstanding ! That won't happen against Brady

Enjoy your misery... Dig in, have a tantrum and cry yourself out.

12 straight punts- lol

4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

a play that bugged me was Diggs TD... I thought Jaire got there to pick it, but he alligator armed it- dang!

Agree. He should have (either) caught that or at the least knock it down. The ball was his.

Take that TD off the board - makes for a whole more relaxing second half.

Archived