2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

11 straight possessions as listed by another poster. Deal with it

To put that in perspective - I think the Kizer led Packers had a similar stretch.

OK, that's kinda accurate. I knew exactly how the last eleven positions ended. I also know how the first three positions ended, I know who won the game and I know what process the Packers' offense is dealing with.

I guess making up tales of 12 straight punts is better than knowing all that... Enjoy!

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

OK, that's kinda accurate. I knew exactly how the last eleven positions ended. I also know how the first three positions ended, I know who won the game and I know what process the Packers' offense is dealing with.

I guess making up tales of 12 straight punts is better than knowing all that... Enjoy!

Kinda accurate ?  11 is pretty much just as awful as 12. But you got me 9_9

sleep tight

Edited by cannondale

2 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Did the Smiths have some sweet rah rah vids up on the big screen during the game? That was promised. 

Usually, Morrisey just brings down the vibe in the room, so I'm not sure if that would work.

But I assume the reason the fans were louder at Lambeau this week than last week is that last week's game was in Chicago.

Edited by PossibleCabbage
  • Like 4

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

When do I start worrying about whether MVS is as good as everyone kept telling me he was?

He's got some talent, but he's not there yet.  A lot of our guys failed to make some tough grabs today.  Rodgers gave some  of the wideouts a chance to make some plays and they dropped the ball this week.  On defense there were a few more big plays to be had and some defenders dropped the ball.

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

When do I start worrying about whether MVS is as good as everyone kept telling me he was?

Give it till week 6, he’s still showing some really nice signs it’s just a matter of finding ways to get him involved that aren’t simply vertical routes. Like seeing those drags mixed in and hopefully some more screens and that sort of thing. 

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He's got some talent, but he's not there yet.  A lot of our guys failed to make some tough grabs today.  Rodgers gave some  of the wideouts a chance to make some plays and they dropped the ball this week.  On defense there were a few more big plays to be had and some defenders dropped the ball.

Where’s Kumerow now?

If we make a FA pickup this offseason, I’d really like to see it be at WR. I just don’t buy any of the talent behind Adams. 

Im also real tired of this Jimmy Graham mediocrity.