Chiefs @ Raiders Week 2 GDT!!

agarcia34

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Yeah. That's the most disturbing reality for you guys. I'm wondering how many times the Raiders even beat him. 

Yeah, we're stucked with the new best QB in the league in our division for a long time. I'm not even mad at the D, he's just playing great.

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Now I know how the rest of AFC south felt with Manning, the AFC East with Brady, The NFC North with Rodgers. 

Dude is just too good. He's going to be an all timer. He's only 24 and he's already probably the best QB in the league 

Ehhh it’s just our team sucks. The Chargers are highly highly competitive against Mahomes and the Chiefs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Trojan said:

Trade for Minkah. Our GM had him as a top 5 player of his class. Cheap multi-year contract. Good sized safety that also plays as a larger slot CB if Joyner is mismatched. :|

I mean I'm not trying to panic but, he not only helps right now, but going forward as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Ehhh it’s just our team sucks. The Chargers are highly highly competitive against Mahomes and the Chiefs. 

The Chiefs are like 9-1 against Chargers in their last 10 games. They barely beat Mahomes last year in one game and it was like a miraculous late second come from behind win.

Rivers is going to retire soon anyway. This is going to be Mahomes division for a LOOONNNG time.

• Like 1

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

The Chiefs are like 9-1 against Chargers in their last 10 games. They barely beat Mahomes last year in one game and it was like a miraculous late second come from behind win.

Rivers is going to retire soon anyway. This is going to be Mahomes division for a LOOONNNG time.

I’m just saying their defense keeps it close with Mahomes. Our defense is no where close to LA. Competing with the Chiefs is certainly possible. We’re not doomed to 15 years of misery. 

Plus the Chiefs have to pay Mahomes soon. Their roster will be terrible once that happens. He’s gonna get 50M a year. 

4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Yeah, we're stucked with the new best QB in the league in our division for a long time. I'm not even mad at the D, he's just playing great.

Right. I mean it's like what can we really do? Unless you have a great pass rush, you have no literally no chance against him.

Dude is throwing 50 yard back shoulder passes. Pinpoint corner passes between the CB and S. Sidearmed 25 yard passes across the field on 3rd and long. Like what can we really do.

I will be fine if we can win the second half because they will probably take their foot off the gas a little.  We have to at least start getting to Mahomes or I am going to start calling for Pagano to replace him.  It is great to stop the run but yo have to be able to defend the pass to be good in this league.  I want to see Mahomes limp off the field or take a while to get off the ground.  I do not even care if we get flagged.  Just no cheap shots to the head or knees.

Edited by drfrey13