What we should do if Mitch is not the guy

WindyCity

11 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

It's being all kinds of weird. Took me forever to even click on this page...

Ok, glad it isn't just me. Been having this problem off and on since I came back.  The bottom page selection, the quote button, and edit buttons all show up but they are greyed-out. The top page selection works though..... 

2 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

It’s Brees. He’s talking about his 2nd year in New Orleans, his 7th pro season.

Yep, 2007. He's reaching with this one and that alone has me worried and pissed at the same time. Why try to compare Mitch's 3rd year to a 7 year vet who had already shown alot of promise before his injury? Why go out of his way to defend his QB like this unless there's something to hide?

I'll tell you why, because Nagy is subtlety using this example to compare himself to Sean Payton and his failures as HC/play-caller in HIS first 2nd year, 4th game of the season.. Not Mitch. It has nothing to do with QB's. Which is bull****. He is trying his own ***. 

Edited by JustAnotherFan
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Yep, 2007. He's reaching with this one and that alone has me worried and pissed at the same time. Why try to compare Mitch's 3rd year to a 7 year vet who had already shown alot of promise before his injury? Why go out of his way to defend his QB like this unless there's something to hide?

I'll tell you why, because Nagy is subtlety using this example to compare himself to Sean Payton and his failures as HC/play-caller in HIS first 2nd year, 4th game of the season.. Not Mitch. It has nothing to do with QB's. Which is bull****. He is trying his own ***. 

Trubisky is Pace’s guy so there’s extra incentive for Nagy to sell him to the fans and media. It may also be a tactic to try to boost MT’s confidence.

• Like 1

I am a Mitch critic, obviously.

But even I can’t say that “there is no chance”.

The development has been to slow and has not shown enough ceiling for us to wait and wait and wait.

If we were a mediocre team, maybe, but for a couple more seasons we are going to have the best defense in the league.

2 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Trubisky is Pace’s guy so there’s extra incentive for Nagy to sell him to the fans and media. It may also be a tactic to try to boost MT’s confidence.

If Nagy feels the need to cherry pick some stats just to boost Mitch's confidence then all may be lost.

7 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

If Nagy feels the need to cherry pick some stats just to boost Mitch's confidence then all may be lost.

If Mitch needs his confidence boosted he is toast, which I think is already apparent.

Edited by dafreak