Around the league discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, MarkPrice25 said:

Miami could end up with two top 5 picks. Man I hope this is finally Pittsburgh imploding...

It could be finally. The AFC North could be ours for a long time. Bengals are terrible, Steelers look like they are sinking and the Ravens before yesterday were highly overrated 

3 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

It could be finally. The AFC North could be ours for a long time. Bengals are terrible, Steelers look like they are sinking and the Ravens before yesterday were highly overrated 

I love the steelers trade for minkah, he is a great player, but if big ben calls it quits then could be in qb purgatory for a while. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d have to think they’d have gotten some sort of assurance from Ben before making the deal.

Even better. They are trusting the word of a twice rapist. He just had a big injury. Modern medicine blah blah blah he's a heavy guy about to hit 40. Hopefully he does an Elaborate Manning farewell tour.

Edited by NudeTayne
Eli but sounds like a sex move 🤷
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Even better. They are trusting the word of a twice rapist. He just had a big injury. Modern medicine blah blah blah he's a heavy guy about to hit 40. Hopefully he does an Elaborate Manning farewell tour.

That's a big assumption. We don't know if he raped only two.

• Like 4