Packers & Vikings Postgame

Leader

4 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I was being facetious in that locked thread but those images are disturbing. Rodgers problem is he does have this I throw to the guys I trust thing going on. 

He always saying we have to get the ball  to Devante, he's overlooking open guys trying to force feed Devante. Adam's can be tripled and seems like Aaron will hold the ball for 10 seconds waiting for him to break open. 

The coach needs to see these pictures and get in Rodgers grill about getting rid of the ball to any open receiver instead of throwing to guy's he likes and trusts.

Brett never had this problem. Brett would throw to a broom with a bucket as it's head, if it was open.

Edited by Howler

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I really get a kick out of the Viking fans saying things like " they lost the game and GB didn't win it" 

- GB mistakenly went for it on 4th down instead of a FG try the HC wanted

- Fumbled 2 drives away that could have easily been scoring drives.

An interesting moment when AR was rushing the play thinking they had a 1st down and wanted to cut out a possible replay.....

MLF has said he "knew" it wasnt a first and (probably should?) have called a TO?

But he went with ARs on the field stewardship.....I guess, thinking AR was going to either try to draw MN offsides on a 4th down play - or actually go for it (which he did). 

Just interesting that MLF didnt intercede there from the sideline. A rookie HC learning on the job. He'll get better.

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I was being facetious in that locked thread but those images are disturbing. Rodgers problem is he does have this I throw to the guys I trust thing going on. 

He always saying we have to get the ball  to Devante, he's overlooking open guys trying to force feed Devante. Adam's can be tripled and seems like Aaron will hold the ball for 10 seconds waiting for him to break open. 

The coach needs to see these pictures and get in Rodgers grill about getting rid of the ball to any open receiver instead of throwing to guy's he likes and trusts.

Yep we'll just send these pictures to MLF of a completely different offense with a completely different coach and a completely different OL because a user on a message board has cracked the case.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

What’s better, 5-7 yards and a receiver getting out of bounds or taking a sack?

Neither. He should've forced that ball downfield and hope his guy makes a play. If you want to gripe about that, fine. Unless your Alex Smith you don't mount a comeback by taking a checkdown.

Posting that as proof of your theory is spin. Plain and simple. Why did the defense leave them wide the hell open? Because they'd love nothing more than him to make that throw.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Neither. He should've forced that ball downfield and hope his guy makes a play. If you want to gripe about that, fine. Unless your Alex Smith you don't mount a comeback by taking a checkdown.

Posting that as proof of your theory is spin. Plain and simple. Why did the defense leave them wide the hell open? Because they'd love nothing more than him to make that throw.

He took a sack there.  You won’t win the game on a check down that gets you out of bounds, but you will lose a game if you don’t chuck it downfield or take the check down.  Rodgers did neither.  The play was a bad one by Rodgers no matter what you say.