Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

21 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Lmao, I saw Viking age ask to trade Stefon Diggs for Ramsey? We already barely can pass now, now we trade our best receiver to leave our second best in double coverage? How stupid is that? We already have one of the top defenses in the nfl, wtf would we sacrifice offense to strengthen an already top flight defense? 

Diggs for Ramsey is a no-brainer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

TLDR: Anyone have the cliff notes to the Novel above? Thanks! 🍺

(Ummm, you do have the option not to read it, you know?)

However, if something's too great a challenge, you may like this particular book: it has BIG BLOCK PRINTING to make things easy, and keep your attention; it has a lot of words of only one or two syllables; and it has a lot of humorous cartoon illustrations that even children (and some adults) can enjoy! I scoped it out for you at Barnes & Noble but it's probably cheaper on Amazon.

Image result for football for dummies book

Well TNF was best-case for JAX.   PHI survived to keep their playoff contention hopes very much alive, but lost their entire secondary - and before that, realized how bad they are even with the guys starting.

The only fly in the ointment - if DEN goes 0-4, I'd expect Elway will start calling to sell Manny Sanders and Chris Harris Jr.   Ramsey is the clearly younger and better blanket DB, but Harris Jr. is a lockdown CB in his own right - and because his contract is expiring, I'd expect Elway would gladly take a 2nd, and settle for a 3rd (but only later, not now).    Competition for a shutdown CB (not present now, will be if DEN goes into full sell mode - crazy part is Elway said in the post-game radio interview that he still thinks we *could* contend this year - he's crazy, but it is what it is), and the insane ceiling price are the only 2 obstacles to Ramsey's departure from JAX IMO.

• Like 1