Packers Trade Trevor Davis to Raiders

TheBitzMan

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I just noticed we both used the wrong thread.

I'm, going to use the Davis thread as the GDT for other teams from now on lol

I saw this thread at the top and figured Davis must have had a big game or something...nope Vikings talk haha

You guys probably don't care anymore but it was a super up and down day for Davis. Had a 52 yard kickoff return which really ignited our team. Also had 4 receptions on 4 targets for 42 yards. However he also had a horrible fumble on the one yard line which could have cost us the game. It was an amazing punch force by the DB but man you gotta secure that ball on the one freaking yard line!

Edited by RaidersAreOne
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

You guys probably don't care anymore but it was a super up and down day for Davis. Had a 52 yard kickoff return which really ignited our team. Also had 4 receptions on 4 targets for 42 yards. However he also had a horrible fumble on the one yard line which could have cost us the game. It was an amazing punch force by the DB but man you gotta secure that ball on the one freaking yard line!

Sometimes the other team just makes a great play. That was one of those times. 99.9% of the time that's a TD.

6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The fumble was a bad look. Fortunately, it didnt turn out to decide the game. Here's how I look at it: he touched the ball 6 times yesterday and gained 107yds. He didnt win the game. He didnt lose it. He was just productive. Did his part. For some folks, that will never be enough, but I store that in the "Not too shabby" file.