It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m trusting Orca for at least a day phase. I want to look elsewhere 

Unless It and scum just got very lucky targeting opposing twins while both deciding to go for the pair with no communication, I'm leaning toward It being red alignment based. If that is the case, it definitely gives me reason to put Orca off to the side for now

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Unless It and scum just got very lucky targeting opposing twins while both deciding to go for the pair with no communication, I'm leaning toward It being red alignment based. If that is the case, it definitely gives me reason to put Orca off to the side for now

i think IT and mafia crosskilled.

thats how i interpretted the writeup

possible dome and counselor were lovers. if one dies, they both die.

On 9/23/2019 at 1:07 PM, rackcs said:

He was getting closer but could hear the car closing in on him as well. He reached the fence and hopped up, beginning to climb. He was about halfway up the fence when the car crashed into the fence. Rackcs was knocked off of the fence and fell backwards onto the hood of the car. Two white men hopped out of the car and pulled him off of the hood, slamming him into a wall. The man holding him up was thick and muscular, while the man next to him was fat and balding.

“Look what you ******* did to my car boy! You put a big *** dent in the hood!”

“******* idiot, how are you gonna pay for that? We can’t pay a mechanic in food stamps!”

The muscular man punched rackcs in the gut. As rackcs started gasping for air the main reached back and punched him again right across the jaw.

“Look in his wallet Joe. See what he’s got.”

The fat man, Joe, reached around and grabbed rackcs’s wallet. He opened it up and immediately pocketed the cash. He began pulling out and tossing the rest of the contents on the ground. He pulled out a picture of his wife and daughter.

“Ah, Albert, look at the happy family he’s got here. You know, your wife ain’t half bad looking. For one of you of course.”

He finished emptying out the contents and threw the wallet over the fence. Rackcs’s head was swimming in panic. Were they going to kill him? Would they leave his body or bury it somewhere never to be found? He hoped it was the former; he never wanted to be just another disappeared black man whose family would never find out what really happened to him.

The muscular man threw rackcs on the ground and both men began kicking him repeatedly. When they were finally done the fat man spit on rackcs as he lay writhing in pain on the ground.

“If you’re smart, you’ll get out of Derry before something else happens to you. Or worse, your family. We’re getting sick and tired of you all infesting our town. We won’t tolerate it much longer.”

They gave him a couple more strong kicks for good measure before hopping in their car and peeling off. The sound of the car slowly faded off in the distance. Rackcs rolled himself over so he was laying on his back. He was gasping desperately for air. The two men had definitely caused some damage.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:20 PM, rackcs said:

What the ****? No Woz death? Lame, I'm out

I'm doing my best here guys, their will be a Woz kill later

*There

WTF? Did he just correct the host's grammar? SCUM!

Really guys?

Ok well how about Mwil, that guys is giving me the heebie jeebies

Why? What did I do?

Well you lied about being close to the hammer, here are posts as proof

Wait but you intentionally manipulated these posts and put them out of order

So?

Mwil23 was shocked by the days turn of events. As the crowd turned on him, he turned to run only to find that he was blocked in on all sides.

"No...no. This can't be right. This isn't what I saw! Please, I can help you rid the town of this evil curse, just give me a chance!"

His pleading was no use. Two white men emerged at the front of the crowd, a fat one and a muscular one. They lifted Mwil23 up and hung the noose around his neck and began hoisting him up.

"We told you boys to get out of Derry! You shoulda listened!"

Mwil23 is dead. He was Di ck HalloranShining-Aligned.

It is now Night 1. You have 30 minutes to get your moves in.

@TheKillerNacho, @Counselor, @Matts4313, @Pickle Rick, @Dome, @The Orca, @Malfatron, @squire12, @Forge, @theuntouchable, @bcb1213, @Whicker, @Llamalover, @SwAg, @Nazgul

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Guys, we got a lead! Pickle and Orca aren't aligned!

What? That's nonsense! I'm as town as it gets!

So Orca is scum then?

What? No, that's crazy.

Ok well look, I'm as town as it gets but actually I'm an indy

...Let's lynch this guy

Well just make sure I get to hamm...

Leeroy Swaggins!

Ok well idk where rack is, let's talk about Matts girlfriend. Who is she?

You wouldn't know her, she goes to a different school

Pickle Rick tries desperately to make his case but the crowd isn't having it. They converge on him like Matt's girlfriend on another woman or a sketchy law specialization. As they they place the noose around his fat neck and hoist him up from a tree, another white man slinks away. On the roof of the building across the street, a clown frowns.

Pickle Rick is dead. He was Joe SkinnerDerry-Aligned

It is now Night 2. You have until 10 PM to get your moves in.

@TheKillerNacho, @Counselor, @Matts4313, @Dome, @The Orca, @Malfatron, @squire12, @Forge, @theuntouchable, @Whicker, @Ragnarok, @SwAg

The 4 players voting on MWIL on day 1 were Orca, Pickle, Whicker and Malfatron.  

Orca and pickle were not aligned, so that removes Orca as being 1 of the white men.  Leaving Whicker and Malfatron.  

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i think IT and mafia crosskilled.

thats how i interpretted the writeup

possible dome and counselor were lovers. if one dies, they both die.

It's certainly possible they did both happen to choose each of the twins and picked different ones. Just would have gotten a little lucky there . Obviously don't want to discount that, but at this point, it's what I've got to work with.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

The 4 players voting on MWIL on day 1 were Orca, Pickle, Whicker and Malfatron.  

Orca and pickle were not aligned, so that removes Orca as being 1 of the white men.  Leaving Whicker and Malfatron.  

That's not the worst thing I've ever heard.  Doubt it, but not awful